5'7, 19 y/o F, Progress pictures! Be kind :)

Options

Replies

• CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Awesome job! I really see a difference! I do understand though with the feeling that you don't look much different. I thought about posting my before and current pictures but I want to wait until I see more of a difference in myself. I feel I still look the same.

You're doing really well and I'll be honest, I'm jealous of the changes you have in your belly compared to what I was at 180. Congrats again and good luck on losing the rest!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You really good, I see a lot of difference, especially in the belly. Congrats!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    wow hunny you look amazing wat a difference in the 2 pics well done congrats keep up the good work x
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing :)
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Your mirror must be jacked because I DEFINITELY see the progress!!!! I feel you on the thighs though... thighs and hips are my stubborn parts, but they'll get with the program, slowly but surely. Keep it up!
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    Omg! You look awesome!!!!! I hope to look half as wat your Looking like..great job
  • cclaborn22
    Options
    You are looking AMAZING! To lose weight and stay commited is hard work, but you are proof it can be done! Definitely keep us all updated.
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZINNGGGG!!!!!! am so glad to have you as my MFP friend'....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ;-)

lol i had no clue i posted this TWICE!
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZINNGGGG!!!!!! am so glad to have you as my MFP friend'...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ;-)
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Girl please, the thighs are sexy!! I see major improvement! Keep working on it and you will be the baddest *shut yo mouth* on the block!! You worked hard, you can tell!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    WOW! YOU LOOK GREAT! CONGRATS!
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress !
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    fantastic! Keep it up and you'll be at goal in no time!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I'm going to add b/c we have similar weight loss goals!!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You look Absoutely amazing!!! Your hard work is really shown here!!! Thank you for continuing to give me inspiration!!! Way to go my friend!!
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You look awesome. I bet you feel awesome too, no?

Thanks a lot! I definitely feel stronger, less sluggish etc. but I think it will take a little while longer for me to be happy with how I look!

Seriously though, thanks sooooo much everyone for the nice comments!!! It's making me feel really good!:blushing:

Also- since there are a lot of comments about my tummy.... I do A LOT of ab work.Even if I don't have time for a workout that day I still get at least a few minutes in. I also carry the vast majority of my weight in my hips/thighs so the weight is coming off easier there. I'm not very good at ab work, as my hips are slightly misaligned and some floor work hurts/makes it pop so obviously I avoid it but nice abs are on my to-do list once I get closer to my goal weight.
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    oooh girl! I've lost almost as much weight as you and i don't look that good!
  • JLove2Zumba
    Options
    I totally see and amazing difference, Keep it up.. You are going to look fabulous at 150.. 130 Maybe Unrealistic.. Not unreachable.. But You may too thin at that weight... you are very tall..
  • chchchangess
    Options
    that's awesome, you look wonderful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!