5'7, 19 y/o F, Progress pictures! Be kind :)

Options

Replies

• TAMEKAHARDY
    TAMEKAHARDY Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I see the difference.. Looking good there.. I was to ashamed to post my before pics.. lol. Keep up the good work chica.. I'm 5'4 and my goal weight is 140.. My dr says that's too small but why is it ok for a taller person to weigh 140 or less??? Mmmm..
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Wow, there is a BIG difference, you have done amazing xxxxxxxxxxxx Good for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am sure it wont be long before you get to where you are going xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Kimmy546
    Kimmy546 Posts: 102
    Options
    I'll be kind, you look f'n awesome girl!!!! Great job and keep it up!!!!:tongue:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I'm going to have to get my hands on that 30DS once this baby gets here!
  • You look AMAZING!!! youve given my inspiration for posting my pics.... Lol one day! Keep it up!!!!
  • doinme2011
    doinme2011 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    girlfriend, you look good!! keep doing what you are doing because it is definitely working :wink:
    as far as the thighs, i have big thighs also and i have accepted that. i just make sure that i do everything that i can to tone/shape them up. i do lots of squats, leg presses, etc. i figure, if they are going to be big, they may as well be toned :laugh:
    again, you look great! i really wish i would have taken "before" pics but i was too ashamed of my body:sad:
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Very impressive, you're doing awesome :flowerforyou:
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job! Congrats!!! :)
  • ChasityLindsey
    ChasityLindsey Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I can see a huge difference!! Keep up the good work!!
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference. I think sometimes it's harder to see it on ourselves. I don't see a big difference in my mirror either, but my parents have commented that they can see a difference.

Kudos, and keep up the good work!
  • misti17
    misti17 Posts: 106
    Options
    WOW girl!!!!!!!!! That is amazing!! You look awesome. There is a huge change in you! Be proud!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look Fabulous!! :smile:
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • lindseyawheeler
    Options
    You should not be mortified! You look beautiful! You can really tell that you are losing weight and you should be so proud of yourself! I recently hit a plateau too and I'm scared to up my calories but please let me know how it works for you and what you are doing! Oh and your GW is great! I'm 5'8 and I was 128 all throughout high school so it's definitely do-able to get down to that size, you will be most likely a 2 like I was!
  • RavenSaves
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up :)
  • lillianstrange
    Options
    way to go! you look great. the hard work really pays off. keep it up, girl!
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference it definately is an inspiration and now im thinking i should take some before pics to compare to :-)
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow thats amazing! So inspiring to see your pics thank you!!!
  • Psalm17v22
    Psalm17v22 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    There is a very noticeable difference, you are doing a great job! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!