5'7, 19 y/o F, Progress pictures! Be kind :)

Options

Replies

• scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    You look SO different!! VERY well done and keep it going! :smile:
  • jenswwjourney
    Options
    wow!! that is so freaking awesome. you are doing wonderful hun!! that is amazing. im seriously headed down to the gym now. thank you for the inspiration
  • calliecoffman
    Options
    Wow! way to go! you are looking GREAT!!! keep going! and I too realized I will always have bigger thighs and that is just fine with me as long as I am healthy! Keep going strong!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    VERY IMPRESSED.....i can tell a big difference in your stomach.....cant wait till i can tell that much of a diff. in mine...ive lost almost 30 and ive lost inches from my belly but not weight....but im still hot....=).....SO ARE YOU
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! you've lost 25 instead of doing the usual 15lb gain when someone goes to school! your waist looks really trim --
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Ok first off those are not thunder thighs! Girl you have curves and the right guy will go crazy over those voluptous (sp?) hips/curves! Second off you can definately tell a difference, you are so much more toned and lean! Keep up the great work!! You are beautiful!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    What is there not to be kind about?? You look amazing..I have the widest hips and I would be so so happy to see mine all tight like yours are :)
  • fendeb
    fendeb Posts: 31
    Options
    I think you are absolutely beautiful!!!! We dont care about the hair & make-up we know your working out!! lol... You have come a long way in eating & exercising and IT SHOWS!!!! You can see you are melting away :-). People usually gain @ least 20 lbs. or more when they leave home to college. You are doing so dang well!!!!!!

thanks for the pictures seeing makes a big difference; you are so good for sharing them. I have not even posted a picture of myself as of yet. Gotta do that; maybe my husband will help me with that. I am hopeless with the computer!!

Deb:flowerforyou:
  • You look great. Look how tiny your waist is!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of your self!!!! You are doing great!!!!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WTG, you can really tell the progress that you've made!
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I too have come to grips with the fact that I'll always have thunder thighs, but it's so clear what a huge difference you've made so far - you're really looking great! Even if we have bodies that might not ever fit the cultural "ideal" there's no reason not to be the best versions of ourselves that we can!
  • Bibis29
    Bibis29 Posts: 33
    Options
    You're looking great!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    What a change. You look amazing!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing progress, you look fantastic girl... Congrats! :)
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Dont be mortified- you're doing AMAZING!!! You look great- congratulations to you!!!

I am also 5'7 :o)
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Omg, what huge difference! You stomach and back fat have like completely dissapeared. You're looking fabnastic! Keep up the great work!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me?? You look mahvelous, dahling!
  • zyarnykh
    zyarnykh Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a change! You look great! Keep it up!
  • amandaraecook
    Options
    Your crazy girl! You can definitely see the difference and you look fantastic. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!