You know your tired when....

Options
Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
* you tell a client "thank you very much for getting back with me" and client has to say "ummmmm....you called me".

Awkward. :(

Add your own!

Replies

• Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    * you tell a client "thank you very much for getting back with me" and client has to say "ummmmm....you called me".

Awkward. :(

Add your own!

When you are leaving a message for a female client and in mid-sentence think about your girlfriend. Then you end the call with

OKAy i love you so much..then

You remember again that its your customer..you try to play it off but hey the damage is done..

YES IT HAPPENED TO ME!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    haha, I have so done that kind of thing!

my favorite tired story was from college, I was waitressing after being awake for 3 days to finish a project. I was reading the specials to a table (just reading, not thinking) and said, "Herb Roasted Chicken." Not that funny, right? But I said HERB, not ERB with the silent H. Still not that funny. BUT they were like 100 years old, I looked at them, started laughing hysterically and said, "I said HERB!" I started giggling again after that. They seriously gave me a 30% tip, I am surprised there wasn't a note saying "Get some help, weird crazy girl!"
  • NinjaMonkey201
    Options
    You try to start the car when it' already started.

Put the milk in the cabinet and the cereal in the fridge. I do this ALL the time.
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Get in the shower with your underwear still on...
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    when you start closing your eyes and drinfting off and then suddenly start randomly talking about whatever your last thought was. even though nobody had said anything to you. yeah, totally did that the other night!!! i got the wierdest looks:) lol!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    when you close your eyes and run your capped pen over the crease of your eyelids just to rub them a bit and then you realize the cap wasn't on...................I did this in highschool in class and drew to dark black lines in the creases of my lids with ball point black ink , also that end of the campus had no mirrors in the bathrooms.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You accidentally switch languages in the middle of a sentence.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You try to start the car when it' already started.

Put the milk in the cabinet and the cereal in the fridge. I do this ALL the time.

I have definitely tried to start my car when its already started.
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    when you are looking for your cell phone and are actually talking to your friend ON your cell phone!
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    .. when you tell your customer you need to see their droppings when you mean to say drawings. Yep.. that happened and I wanted to turn around and go home!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    It takes you until 10:30 to realize the "new" shirt you haven't worn in 8 years is too big and leaving the top 2 buttons undone is showing off WAY too much cleavage. The PT got an eyeful at 7 am today and I was never the wiser!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    When you get angry because you can't find your glasses and you've been looking for them for 10 minutes... and then you realize they're already ON YOUR FACE.

Two days ago, that was me.
  • cruise13
    Options
    Walk to the other end of the house and forget why you were going there :)
  • Brandy3827
    Brandy3827 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You try to order a salad with no onions at your bank's drive-through window.
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    When you accidently kiss your female reflexology teacher on the cheek while giving her a hug thinking it's your aunt.... she reminded me so much of my aunt that it just happened.. lol I felt so awkward. She's a sweet older lady though and I don't think she took it as being weird.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    You answer your HOME phone.. "Hello Diane, distribution, may I help you?" :yawn: :ohwell:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    you say messed up stuff like "good to hear a familiar voice" to a client.

It's been a long day.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Making dinner plans with someone at lunch and leaving lunch and telling them "I'll see you tomorrow"..........totally forgetting about the dinner plans.
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    when you are looking for your cell phone and are actually talking to your friend ON your cell phone!

I've done this more than once... lol
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Get in the shower with your underwear still on...

Too funny!

I've said " Hi Honey" to a client when they call. I get zoned out and go on auto-pilot.