Where is your occupation?

Options
13»

Replies

• xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    I'm a babysitter/nanny... trying to find a new job with that since my last one ended. but with the economy it's HARD.

Just keep trying. I know it's hard with the economy. But persistence pays off in the job hunting game. You'll get something better.

thanks for the encouragement :)
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I work for an American Defence Company in the UK - Making rugged computars for the Guys overseas :heart:

Im a receptionist on the ground floor (only 2 floors) - sitting at my desk (on my own) answering phone calls :happy:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Basement in my house, when I'm not pursuing my career of being a full-time mom and wife, which can take me almost anywhere.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Harry & David :grumble: I love working there but I am surrounded by temptation!!

Why? Are Harry and David good looking or sumptin?
    If you are not familiar, Harry & David is a gourmet food and candy store. :wink: We are known for our pears though and they are yummy!! :blushing:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Room 02. Come by & see me! :drinker:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    At home in front of my computer, though I have yet to find decent time slots for work since I started exercising and eating right, hehe.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    At Home, I am a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful kids.
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    Elementary School and The YMCA
  • Thamber
    Thamber Posts: 194
    Options
    I can work anywhere :) Home or anywhere I can use my cell phone. Right now I am sitting on my living room floor with laptop...I do need to go out though and I am procrastinating right now :blushing:
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    marriott reservations in san antonio, at work on a saturday:grumble:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    sixty year old church building in East Oakland. I can actually see a tiny sliver of SF bay from the window of my classroom:love:

it's a crappy old building with no AC, and minimal heat from the baseboard heater, but I:heart::heart: :heart: my job!
  • phetzgetfit
    Options
    anywhere i want to carry my easel and paints to
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    On the third floor of a 3 story office building. My office looks out over beautiful Tijuana Mexico.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    does this mean your on the top floor?:drinker: :drinker:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    In the public eye.
  • momnmore
    momnmore Posts: 20
    Options
    In an old clinic building that houses orthopedics, family practice, physical therapy, and my Urgent Care. I :heart: my job as an urgent care nurse.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    The house, the yard, the gym, the school, Walmart, the grocery store, the mall..... I'm MUCH better at spending money than making it! In fact, I'm darn good at that part of my job. In fact I think I'll go to Kohls tomorrow since it just opened! :happy: