TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES - WEEK 4 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• jmh35slh
    Options
    W4D3

Thanks for the song! It made me feel better!

Water-done
    Calories-done
    Plan A-done
    20 Windshield Wipers from Plan B-done

off to the showers and early to bed tonight.

G'Nite all!
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    under cals/8 glasses water
    plan b plus 100 crunches
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Week 4 day 3
    Plan B done. 100 jumping jacks from plan C.
    Water over!
    Calories under!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I didn't get my exercise in today, so I'll be doubling up tomorrow.

Calories - under
    Water - 64 oz.

:flowerforyou:
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!!

I had a master plan today...everything scheduled out...was gonna be done by noon with my run and ALL my exercises!

Then...the twins teacher asked me to help at a different time, for a longer period of time - threw the schedule out the window!! it's also early day for the kiddies, so they were all home by 2. Absolute chaos with homework and snacks, then add the granddaughter...just a mess!

So, I was able to get 2 miles in, but that was it :sad:

I will make up the exercises tomorrow and/or Friday.

Take care,
    Jackie
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    What a day, wont vent here but will post on my wall, if anyone cares to read drama.

So Plan B done with 100 extra crunches from Plan C
    Water over
    Calories under and I even had waffles for supper
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    under cals
    over h20
    no exercise.. need to make up for 2 days now
  • littlemount
    Options
    I could not do my exercises yesterday had severe migraine headache could not see the computer screen the headache worsened with it.
    Today will do day 3 and day 4.
    Calories was under and did do a 60 minute walk.
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING WENCHES!

How are you all today??? I hope it's all good for everyone!!

Todays challenges are:

PLAN A (Low Impact)

2 sets of 20 Sitting or Standing Jumping Jacks ,
    3 sets of 15 Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes,
    3 sets of 20 Kicks, 2 sets of 20 Side Bends
    and today you need to walk for 10 - 15 minutes.  Remember to walk one more than you did yesterday!
    AND one exercise from Plan B.

Plan B

40 ZigZag Hops,
    3 sets of 21’s,
    2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Press
    AND one exercise from Plan C.

Plan C

3 sets of 15 swimmer presses,
    3 sets of 15 wood chops,
    3 sets of 21’s,
    3 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    AND the Overboard in October exercises!

YOU CAN DO IT!! :drinker:
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    WEEK 4 - DAY 4

3 sets of 15 swimmer presses,
    3 sets of 15 wood chops,
    3 sets of 21’s,
    3 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    AND the Overboard in October exercises! DONE!!!

Water - DONE!!
    Under Cals - DONE!!

Marathon training - DONE!!

Good luck shipmates :drinker:
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Challenges met, plus moving today and tomorrow - so that should make for plenty of extra exercise (unless I hurt my back...which is a distinct possibility at this point). Water levels will be met and probably over for the first time since I'm pretty thirsty from the moving. As for calories, since I counted the moving for today, I probably wouldn't even be able to eat all that I've "earned."

I'm beat, so I'm probably off for tonight, but will check in tomorrow.

I see that a lot of our team is struggling in different ways. Hang in there, friends!!! HUGS!!
    Noelle
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Week 4 day 4
    Plan B complete and 3 sets lawnmowers from plan C.
    Water over
    Calories under!
  • littlemount
    Options
    Week 4/Day4
    Plan A- done
    extra- 3 sets swimmer presses -done
    1.5 mile walking - done
    water- done
    under calories- done

As a MFP friend messaged me day by day I am getting fitter. Have a wonderful evening all tomorrow is Friday and the candy weekend We need to say a emphatic NO to all candies surrounding us.
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    W4D4

:ohwell: What a day/evening--had to make an 'emergency' trip to my eye doctor (no worries-nothing bad) for a new contact. Seems the trial pair she gave me did not like my right eye, so had to go pick up a new one. My eye doctor is about 50 miles away from where I moved to, so it was an hour drive to get there before she closed at 7pm. Ended up eating at Long John Silvers for supper. So much for eating 'healthy'! And I was back on track today too! While we were out, we went to visit my husband's parents. My FIL got the bad news that his prostate cancer is back. Needless to say, it was not a very good visit with them. I love them both dearly, but they got into a HUGE fight while we were there and she stomped off to bed.

So....I am over on the water today (yea), under on calories, but it wasn't healthy food. I didn't get a chance to exercise, but i am going to double up tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a good day. think i'm headed off to bed.
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    Challenges met, plus moving today and tomorrow - so that should make for plenty of extra exercise (unless I hurt my back...which is a distinct possibility at this point). Water levels will be met and probably over for the first time since I'm pretty thirsty from the moving. As for calories, since I counted the moving for today, I probably wouldn't even be able to eat all that I've "earned."

I'm beat, so I'm probably off for tonight, but will check in tomorrow.

I see that a lot of our team is struggling in different ways. Hang in there, friends!!! HUGS!!
    Noelle
    I've noticed a lot of struggling too...I know next week is full moon...wonder if that's it? lol

Hope your back is okay-make sure to lift with your knees! Don't hurt yourself my friend.
    Sleep well
    Jackie
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    I could not do my exercises yesterday had severe migraine headache could not see the computer screen the headache worsened with it.
    Today will do day 3 and day 4.
    Calories was under and did do a 60 minute walk.
    Yuck-Migrane!! I've only had a couple of them. Glad you're up and around and feeling better today. Take care! :flowerforyou:
    Jackie
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    2 sets 20 tuck jumps, 50 squat kicks, 20 globe jumps, 3 sets 21s
    under cals, 8 glasses water
  • scapez
    Options
    W4D4

:ohwell: What a day/evening--had to make an 'emergency' trip to my eye doctor (no worries-nothing bad) for a new contact. Seems the trial pair she gave me did not like my right eye, so had to go pick up a new one. My eye doctor is about 50 miles away from where I moved to, so it was an hour drive to get there before she closed at 7pm. Ended up eating at Long John Silvers for supper. So much for eating 'healthy'! And I was back on track today too! While we were out, we went to visit my husband's parents. My FIL got the bad news that his prostate cancer is back. Needless to say, it was not a very good visit with them. I love them both dearly, but they got into a HUGE fight while we were there and she stomped off to bed.

So....I am over on the water today (yea), under on calories, but it wasn't healthy food. I didn't get a chance to exercise, but i am going to double up tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a good day. think i'm headed off to bed.

Sorry to hear about your FIL - despite your tough day I think you did pretty damn good!!!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!!

Day 4 -

Plans A and B done (making up for some of the missed exercises yesterday!)

Water goal met

Over a little on calories. I have gained a pound this week, so I am trying to eat my exercise calories back for a change. I guess I 'tried' a little to much! LOL!

It seems like quite a few of us have had a rough few days...I hope everyone has a better day tomorrow. Remember we are on a fantastic team, and WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!!
  • scapez
    Options
    W4D3

Had to make up yesterday's exercise...so...

Day 3 Exercise:
    Plan B + 100 jumping jacks, 100 crunches, and 10 burpees from Plan C.

Day 4
    Water: 64 oz.
    Cals: under
    Plan B + 3 sets 15 Swimmer's Presses and 3 sets 15 lawnmowers from Plan C.

Goodnight everyone...had to stay up late tonight to get this done.:yawn: