Here Comes Summer - Week 4

Options
13»

Replies

• indianagranny
    Options
    Congratulations Kathy on winning the battle. I am excited for you.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Kathy, that's great news :drinker:
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    Unfortunately I had a real bad day yesterday, everything that could go wrong did go wrong! :grumble:
    Woke up this morning with sinus trouble and a very sore throat so I'm on liquids only today :cry:
    I've put on another pound or so, back up to 212! :noway:
    Really got to get myself out of this yo-yo, it's driving me nuts, trouble is, I have no get up and go at present.
    I've asked all my family that, in future when they buy me treats, if I say chocolate, get me fish or low fat cereal bars instead - I've had far too many sweet things of late.
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    :heart: oh jackie, don't worry just like you told me the scale goes up and down all the time! We got to get your get up go back!!! It is hard for me this last week or soo too...but in the grand scheme of things I think that we are doing pretty good! HUGSSSSSS:flowerforyou:
    Just maybe concentrate on an hour at a time instead of a whole looming day! I hope your poor wee little sinus feel better!!! You know that if you take medication for it that also creates havoc on the scale...at least for me! Don't worry:wink: You will get yourself out I KNOW IT!! Did you get to plant your veggies? I am so jealous!!! I wont be able to get my hands in the ground probably for a month and then it will be too cold to plant still!!! oh well :smile:

Jackie my little champion!! WOOO HOOOO I knew those gloves would do the trick!!! yippeee!! HUGSSSSSSSSS so proud of you!!!!

love to all you gorgeous lovely ladies!!
    jenny:heart:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    A new week is coming upon us. I hope all are doing well

:heart: Kathy
  • plantlady99
    Options
    A new week is coming upon us. I hope all are doing well

sorry about the double:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    Did pretty good today! I am only about 150 cals over...which really isn't the end of the world. Had a good day with my son and hubby! Spent lots of time at in laws...always great! HUGSSSSSSS to one and all!!!

jenny:heart:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

let me start by saying - What a beautiful weekend!! OMG! it was soo sunny and lovely!

Spent Saturday at Thorpe Park (Theme Park) with a few friends of mine! What a brilliant day! Needless to say it was a lot of standing around queing for the rides, but i enjoyed myself! :happy:

Yesterday i went to a friends house (who we spent the day with on sat) and had a lovely bbq and just chilled out in the sun!! :drinker:

Couldn't have asked for a better weekend! Didn't over eat i dont think? Maybe a few too many chocolates here and there, but i never felt stuffed which was good!

By the sounds of it you all had good weekends :happy: Lovely to read the thread since i havent been on all weekend!

Im back on being good this week! only 2 weeks to go till my Ireland trip and i really want to loose at least a 1lb before i go!!! :laugh:
    Im going to use my HRM for the first time at the gym tonight!! see how it goes, and how accurate the machines really are!

Anywhoo im off now to crack on with some work.. :tongue:

Hope everyone has a lovely day!! :flowerforyou: and im sure i will dip in and out of the Posts!

Jackie - will you be setting up week 5?

:heart: Katherine x x
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    Jackie W. I am with you on the yo-yo. I am 212 also.

It was spring break though- kids were home- I was too:huh: This is the first year that I wasn't sick during spring break- last years ended with a dx of type 2 diabetes. But...

I went back to Taekwondo finally- paying a lot of attention to my back- I do not want to stress that again. Took the Venture Crew to the Environmental Center for a looksee for the work that needs to be done. Went on a 2 hour trip with the Girl Scouts to an outdoor nature/history museum and mall and book store. Visited my in-laws. And watched it rain,rain, rain, rain- for awhile there the Ark was a possibility.

Back to work and regular :ohwell: schedule today.
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    good morning lady loos

I did a pretty pathetic workout this mornig....only 20 minutes on the machines, seights and crunches...but I feel icky:sick: :sick: nothing a little Midol won't help I suppose....I think that I had better do my BL Yoga...my little boy loves to watch it and help mommy so I told I would tomorrow...which is now today hee hee:bigsmile: Anywhoo, the weekend went pretty good for me, not too bad. I have to go and get my house up to shape again...when both of my 'boys' are home (my hubby and my son) my itty bitty house get to look like a hurricane!!!:noway: :noway:

katherine you sound like you had an AWESOME weekend!! I wish I could have had some of the brilliant weather :bigsmile: but our time is coming to minnesota...actually it is really sunny out right now so hopefully the snow will start melting agian!!!!!

Keep up the good work ladies!!!!
    jenny
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Hi Jenny,

Weekend was pretty good!
    You did make me laugh a little at your "pathetic workout" Hey... at least you went!!!

Im nearly done at work for the day! whoo.. so im gonna hit the gym for an hour or so, and go home and watch tv and eat dinner... :smile:

Hope your days have been good!! - I have had no BAD food today! YEY!:bigsmile:

Speak to you all tomorrow

Much Love :heart:

:heart: Katherine
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Hello ladies,
    Think Summer, Think Summer

:flowerforyou: Hi Jackie, sorry you had a bad day. I sure hope things are getting better. Remember your weight gain could just be water. As Jenny stated , hour by hour.

:flowerforyou: Hi Jenny, Sounds like you had a great time with your son, hubby and in-laws.

:flowerforyou: Katherine, I love your new picture and all the others you have on you profile. Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend. Let me know how you like your HRM. I just love mine. Keeps me wanting to workout just to see how many calories I have burned.

Blackbelt, Taekwondo, that is great exercise. Sounds like you had a very busy weekend also. Did the Ark show up????

:flowerforyou: Jenny, to funny about your workout. You are such a funny person. I love reading your comments. I don’t have kids at home any more but sometimes I can make my house look like a hurricane. I just put the hurricane in reverse and it gets cleaned again.

I’m still on track. I need to get my snack in though. I’m on a thread that holds you accountable for night time snacking. I have a little more than an hour. I am going to have some strawberries, on a short cake. Yum, Yum.

Check in again tomorrow.

:drinker: :drinker: JUNE IS APPROACHING:drinker: :drinker:

The Weight Loss Weekend Warrior
    Kathy
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Seeing as there isnt a new thread yet for week 5... i shall keep typing here!

GOOOD MORNING :bigsmile:

I hope everyone had a good evening yesterday! Anyone get up to much...

Kathy... i have to confess... I forgot to take my HRM with me to the gym yesterday - such a plank!! :laugh: Oh well.. i know i worked out hard.. which is what counts! I have it with me today for my aerobics seission! :bigsmile: Thank you for your lovely comment about my photos.. i try and keep them as up-to-date as possible!

So... its another day and another good outlook.. i have had a very productive morning at work so i have kept my mind occupied... I shall have my mid morning cup of tea and apple..(doesnt sounds like the most appertizing of mixes) but it is ok for me!

A question.... What is everyone eating for lunch today? Would be nice to see what everyone is eating..:smile:

I have got today...
    4 sesemea seed Rivitas with Light Philadelphia cream cheese..
    1 cup a soup - tomato and herbs
    and a bowl of grapes and Strawberries..:tongue:
    245 cals...

:heart: Katherine
  • plantlady99
    Options
    You are right :flowerforyou: Katherine, I forgot about a new thread. So I will continue here also. My eyes are barely opened. But I wanted to check in.

Well, when you start to use it you won't forget anymore. :laugh: :laugh:

I'm going to have some romaine lettuce, onion and some grilled chicken I grilled yesterday. I will have a little honey mustard dressing on it. Not to appetizing but I like it. I will have an apple also

:flowerforyou: Jackie I hope you are doing OK.

Good Morning to All.

• jennyeckel
    Options
    Hellooooo beautiful ladies!!!!

good morning or good evening which ever one it is for :wink: My mood is different today, much better and am amped up for a great walk and a workout at my sis in laws later! NO puny little bitty wrkout for me, NO WAY I AM going to lose a pound this week come heck or high water! I am going to just attack that nasty goop that is around my belly!! Hee hee say goodbye fat and hello muscle! *cue rocky music* I am going to float like butterfly and sting like a bee *grabs kathy's pink gloves (don't worry I will give them back:wink: ) here I come cellulite you better start your jiggly run because I am a coming for ya!!!!! hee hee I told ya all that I was in a different mood today!!!!

I think that I am either going to have big salad with lowfat western dressing, a bolw of leftover soup which is super low in fat but yummy, or a tomato sandwich followed by an apple or grapefruit. I am not one to make decisions so easily :laugh: Sounds like you girls are doing AWESOME where is our dearie dear Jackie :cry: I haven't seen her on here HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to jackie. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

loves to you all,
    jenny:bigsmile:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Hellooooo beautiful ladies!!!!

good morning or good evening which ever one it is for :wink: My mood is different today, much better and am amped up for a great walk and a workout at my sis in laws later! NO puny little bitty wrkout for me, NO WAY I AM going to lose a pound this week come heck or high water! I am going to just attack that nasty goop that is around my belly!! Hee hee say goodbye fat and hello muscle! *cue rocky music* I am going to float like butterfly and sting like a bee *grabs kathy's pink gloves (don't worry I will give them back:wink: ) here I come cellulite you better start your jiggly run because I am a coming for ya!!!!! hee hee I told ya all that I was in a different mood today!!!!

I think that I am either going to have big salad with lowfat western dressing, a bolw of leftover soup which is super low in fat but yummy, or a tomato sandwich followed by an apple or grapefruit. I am not one to make decisions so easily :laugh: Sounds like you girls are doing AWESOME where is our dearie dear Jackie :cry: I haven't seen her on here HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to jackie. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

SUMMER IS COMMING:glasses: :glasses: :glasses:
    loves to you all,
    jenny:bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: Jenny, You Go Girl. You may use my pink gloves. They really work. :wink: :wink: :wink: Glad to see you are going to fight the well you know. I hate to say it. It just makes me mad.

I just had a romaine lettuce with chicken and a touch of honey barbecue sauce. Yum

Yes, where is Jackie. :heart: :heart:

Hello :flowerforyou: Katherine you are probably home now. I still have a hard time figuring out the time difference. I hope you got to use you HRM

I went to the gym burned 550 calories and did some strength training. I felt like Rockie listening to my IPod walking to my car. Good thing I left my gloves home. I would have been a spectacle. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• jennyeckel
    Options
    oh you are just toooo funny kathy!!! *returns the boxing gloves until tomorrow....* I did really good today! Took a nice long walk and then had a workout with sis in law! we did BL bootcamp so it got my heart rate going....not just becuase of bob either hee hee:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :blushing: I had a big salad with.....nasty canned chicken :ohwell: but i needed some sort of protein and that is what I had. hubby ate my chicken I had saved :grumble: grrr hee hee and also two pieces of whole wheat toast. all in all it filled me up so i guess that is what counts. I will NOT be eating that canned chicken again on my salad....pewwwwwwwwwwwww. anywho...i just had to check and log my wrkout and food so thought i would give heya howya doing!!

hugs to ya all !!!

jenny
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    Sorry guys, I'm back now - over on wee 5 - see ya there :heart: