I try to eat as clean as possible, lots of fruits and veggies
I am also marathon training...
I don't eat my exercise calories back

Replies

• karlywood123
    karlywood123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

Same here to all of your comments, nice to know someone else out there!
  • gidgeclev
    gidgeclev Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Why is your goal so low? That's not a healthy weight for a grown woman. You are fine at the weight that you are now. I'm 5' 3 and a half and the lowest I have ever been in my adult life was 125 and I was pretty skinny. (I was doing a house up at the time and not eating enough)
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5"2 i'll add you :)
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Actually, the CDC says that a person of her height should weigh between 104 and 141 so 120 sounds like it is right in the middle. :smile:

"Height: 5 feet, 3 inches
    Weight: 137 pounds

Your BMI is 24.3, indicating your weight is in the Normal category for adults of your height.

For your height, a normal weight range would be from 104 to 141 pounds."
    (http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/assessing/bmi/adult_bmi/english_bmi_calculator/bmi_calculator.html)
  • Derv
    Derv Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Why is your goal so low? That's not a healthy weight for a grown woman. You are fine at the weight that you are now. I'm 5' 3 and a half and the lowest I have ever been in my adult life was 125 and I was pretty skinny. (I was doing a house up at the time and not eating enough)

It actually *is* in the healthy bmi range. People carry their weight so differently - I'm 5'3 and 128 pounds but no one would describe me as skinny.
    125 is my ultimate goal, was 161 when I started my journey.

best of luck in your marathon training - when & where?
  • elcorcoran
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and also trying to get down to about 120! I'll add you.
  • CarrieJ85
    CarrieJ85 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 5'3" as well and am currently at 140 lbs, my goal weight is 125. Fee free to add me as a friend! :flowerforyou:
  • sam__is__healthy
    Options
    I am training for Chicago ! first marathon (: I will see as I lose if my body plateaus and is "happy" then I am fine with that but I feel like I have at least 10 more lbs to lose so I am setting a tentative goal of 115 - 120 it could go up ! no lower than 115 though !