New to the site.

Options
Hey everyone -

I have been slacking in my weight loss, so I downloaded this ap to my new Android phone last night - and I love it! Currently, I am 126 lbs.. was 121 -123, maintaining... after a 20 lb weight loss, and somehow, (cause I have been getting lazy with my eating...?) it crept back up. There is nO WAY I am going back to 145lbs, so I figured I would step up to the plate and get my butt in gear again.

I am not a "newbie" to weight loss, but just this ap. Currently, my strength training schedule is 4 days a week with weights. I need to re add cardio though, and finally get rid of this pesky belly fat that is driving me nutty!! Of all my weight loss issues, it's losing this belly fat. It has been a slow process, but I have gone from a 38 inch waist to a 31..

Would love to meet some new people here, and also offer help and support when needed. :smile:

Thanks for reading!

Fit Lady

Replies

• sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Welcome! New here myself.

A good mix of cardio and strength training should help you shed that little bit of belly fat in no time.....

Best wishes.......
  • misty_gene2005
    misty_gene2005 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Im new to this app as well. I've been trying to lose weight for 2-3 weeks now and i cant get my self to exercise like I need/want to. Ive been using weight watchers for a couple weeks, its helped some but not enough. can you give me any advice to get back on track? : )
  • vz11
    vz11 Posts: 58
    Options
    I tried recipes from the belly fat cure diet. Its low carb and sugar the food is very healthy some stuff i changed like turkey bacon rather than bacon. Anyways, wouldn't be bad to look into it and it might help get you to your goal.
  • misty_gene2005
    misty_gene2005 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Okay, Ill look into in, thanks.
  • Uerzer
    Uerzer Posts: 273
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! feel free to add me as a friend :D
  • YepItsTime
    YepItsTime Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new to the site, too. My weight has been up and down for the past eight years or so. As of today, I've lost nine pounds (yea) since I started 6-7 weeks ago. Looks like there's a lot of support on this website which is great since I'm not going to be down to my goal weight any time soon. Feel free to add me as a friend. It helps to know we're all in this together.