how much weight can you loss

Options
i am just wondering how much weight u can loss a week for it to be healthy and not lossing to much

Replies

• HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Dr.'s will tell you 1-2lbs..................
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    2lbs a week is a healthy goal.
  • misty1627
    Options
    whats that in kgs
  • sofiasarasa
    Options
    From 0.5 to 1 Kilogram. :)
    Good luck!
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    You should try for 2-3 lbs/week. Any more and it's usually water or muscle, not fat.
  • misty1627
    Options
    i lost 0.8 Kilogram in one day is that to much for 1 day
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Dr.'s will tell you 1-2lbs..................

Dr.'s and Trainers agree. And it has worked for me! Best of luck in your weight loss journey. :smile:
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options

it is probably just water weight. when starting you'll lose more in the first couple weeks, then it will slow down
    Don't sweat it :)
  • Kassielin13
    Options

It may have been water weight. Typically the healthiest way to measure your weight loss is picking one day a week, or even one day a month, to weigh in. Daily weighing will result in up's and down's due to water fluctuation.
  • misty1627
    Options
    ok thanks guy allso how do i put photos up from the before me and after me weight loss
  • perceptualobfuscator
    Options
    1-2 lbs per week. This also depends on what weight you start at. If you are close to a healthy weight according to the BMI, you should be aiming to lose less per week. As you get closer to your goal weight, you'll probably need to slow down the weight loss. Losing too much too quickly can be unhealthy, and you'll often gain it right back if you do it this way. Slow and steady diets are often easier to maintain, too, because it's not as big an adjustment calorie-wise.

Good luck!!