30 Day Shred 1st Nov 2011 Challenge

Options
I wish to start 30 DS on 1st Nov so want to have a group of friends who can join and motivate each other to finish it in 30 days stretch. We shall create a group and One person will maintain the statistics and post it every 1 week. Lets join and make it a fun and successful event.

Replies

• TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just bought it and haven't got to try it out. It will be way easier to do it with a group, and more motivational!
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I only have 3 days left in my 30DS, but I feel like doing it again..

Sure, why not. Count me in.
  • val205
    val205 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just got it too, and doing it as a group is a great idea! Might give me the motivation to stick to it each day. Count me in, thanks
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    count me in...I also need to start doing it again....

Yvette
  • LcCzapes22
    Options
    Perfect timing!! I play soccer in college and my career is finally coming to an end on the 31st! Surprisingly, even though I'm in season I am happy for it to be over so that I can work on things that need to be worked on! I've started 30 day shred a million times and never got far, so I AM IN! :):smile:
  • crobertson87
    crobertson87 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I restarted this morning so i'll be a couple days ahead, but I'd love some company and Motivation. It's tough!!
  • loser148
    loser148 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in for sure. extra motivation for sure.
  • ShanaJo87
    ShanaJo87 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    thanks for adding me... I am in!!
  • Sanvita58
    Sanvita58 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I know everybody is so motivated to do 30 DS after seeing the before and after pictures, but my sincere request is only people who are very very serious join the group. Yes we all will support each other but the bottom line is how bad you want to get through this. Please dont mind my saying this but only sincere friends are welcome to join the group. My expectation is every day experience has to be shared, measurements to be shared on 31st October and I will maintain an excel with our team members and end of every week I will post it. Each and every one should actively participate in sharing their strength and weakness so that we all can learn and support each other through this 30 days. Hope its ok with all of you...regards....
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I would love to join but I will be outstation for 2 weeks in November 2011 and that would be without access to internet too. How can I work this around??
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I honestly dont know my strengths. I just started wokring back toward eating right and healthy and just ztarted exercising today. I guess you could say one of my strengths is saying no to sweets and sugars. I used to eat them a lot and drink tons of soda/lemonade. Then when I decided to start this I just stopped, in an instant and I've had no problem saying no to anything

My weakness...Having a hard time to get motivated to exercise I guess? But today, I was definately motivated. I bought a heart rate monitor and started exercising and loved it!
  • Yakisoba
    Options
    Oh wait.. we have to give measurements..? No thanks. ._. I'm super shy about that.
  • Sanvita58
    Options
    Hi No Issues...till the time you are working out as per schedule.should not be a problem..you can update group once you are back..
  • Sanvita58
    Options
    I can imagine your concern...its ok if you dont wish to share...but you can update your daily experiences with the group...just on personal note..we all are here to lose weight and no matter what shape or size we are no need to feel shy..we all have gone through the same phase...just feel good about yourself.....
  • cemummy
    cemummy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, count me in. as long as it arrives in time ill be starting 1 nov :) i cant wait!!
  • Yakisoba
    Options
    I can imagine your concern...its ok if you dont wish to share...but you can update your daily experiences with the group...just on personal note..we all are here to lose weight and no matter what shape or size we are no need to feel shy..we all have gone through the same phase...just feel good about yourself.....

I know, but I'm really embarrassed by it..
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hi No Issues...till the time you are working out as per schedule.should not be a problem..you can update group once you are back..

That's great. I will go and get it this weekend. Like in tommorrow.
  • ACowboyKid
    Options
    Oh I'm starting on the 1st! Might as well join then, right? =] Feel free to add me.

I'm excited to start since it will be my first chance to try out my brand new ft7 that I'll be getting on the 31st.
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Was planning to start on 11/1 as it is. So count me in.
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    I was planning on starting 30DS on 11/1 and rolling into Dec with Ripped in 30, and then hoping Santa puts her new buns video in my stocking to do in Jan :bigsmile:

If it could still join, I would like to. I have tried to do this once before, but life gets in the way. I think a group would help me stay better focused.