Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest, Week #8 (full contes

Options

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Hiya everyone. Just poppin in during my "break". Yay I'm still in! Jamie I know your gonna kick second chance butt!

Great job Ron and Heather! Huge losses!

Kim if it will help I also keep track of my measurements on mfp so if you'd like I can message tyem to you. Hang in there, thats a whole lotta work your doin!

It's the serious countdown now, todays our last day to pack so we can clean all day tomorrow. Dropping our daughter off with my aunt at 4 and then goin to dinner with a gf and then out for the night. And it looks like Im DD again which is fine! I just wanna play some pool!! Lol

Good losses everyone- heres to crazy days and life changing :drinker: choices!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Trying to help ya out a little Kim. I know it's not organized by groups but at least it gives people an idea where they are. Some of these numbers are super impressive! 'Way to rock i Fit-n-Trim friends:drinker: :heart:

Chris 224 /212.5
    Jessica 180.25 /177.5
    Heather 229.7 /229.5
    Cathy 165.5
    Connie 189.75
    Debbie 193.5
    Maria 187
    Amy 163.25
    Sara 163.75 /156.5
    Kasi 170.5 /170
    Faith 183 /181.5
    Shelltree 123.2
    Katie 197.75
    Naomi 208.6 /162.6
    Erin 175.25 /171
    Anne 178.5 /164.5
    Robin 181 /174
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Awe Kasi you rock!!

OMG we're sk close to done and even ahead of schedule.... I'm so pooped!
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Trying to help ya out a little Kim. I know it's not organized by groups but at least it gives people an idea where they are. Some of these numbers are super impressive! 'Way to rock i Fit-n-Trim friends:drinker: :heart:

Chris 224 /212.5
    Jessica 180.25 /177.5
    Heather 229.7 /229.5
    Cathy 165.5
    Connie 189.75
    Debbie 193.5
    Maria 187
    Amy 163.25
    Sara 163.75 /156.5
    Kasi 170.5 /170
    Faith 183 /181.5
    Shelltree 123.2
    Katie 197.75
    Naomi 208.6 /162.6
    Erin 175.25 /171
    Anne 178.5 /164.5
    Robin 181 /174

OMG THANKS HUN how did you find them hahahaha holy crap i have lost some inches no way damn im going to check to see what im up too today hahahah yay oh and lost another .5kgs today think it could have come yesterday no.. hahahaha always seem to get a weight lose on a friday LOL :bigsmile:

yay as of right now im 162.2 :D holy *kitten* im so proud of my self thank you so much for posting this :D really great booster today i needed that.. wasn't going to go to training today cus im still so sore and bit icky in stomach but now im going to suck it up and go :D
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kasi!!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    No problem ladies! Glad to help. I totally understand being busy and I'd hate for our wonderful leader to get overwhelmed, thank you Kim for all that you do :flowerforyou:
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Agreed... Kim rocks. :)
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    No problem ladies! Glad to help. I totally understand being busy and I'd hate for our wonderful leader to get overwhelmed, thank you Kim for all that you do :flowerforyou:

so agree... and its sucks cus you miss out on you time :/
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Kasi, you are so awesome for doing that for our master motivator Kim! She deserves a break every now and then!

Amazing losses Ron and Heather, and for inches - man there are a lot of smaller bodies out there! Naomi you lost more than 40 inches?!?! Holy Cow!

So I finally got motivated and set a goal. The last two weeks I have not exercised regularly....and I was doing so well!!!! SO, My goal is to restart the C25K at week 5 and complete the week before our next weigh in. My reward? finally getting that pedicure I've been saying I would. I will set up the appointment now and cancel if I don't achieve.

Getting a new med today - so hopefully this will wipe out my flare up and not have any side effects, like weight gain! It was my alternative to prednisone so fortunatly I won't have to take that bloat inducing nasty med.

Have a great Friday all, Jessica I am thinking of you....hugs from NY!!! Excited to hear all about your migration.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome Kasi!!! I totally forgot to measure myself the second time - I'm such a dingybat somedays. LOL

Saw 173 on the scale yesterday adn ate pizza last night to celebrate my daughter's birthday...and a cupcake! Went over cals but not seriously bad and I weighed 175.8 this morning. HAHA!! Gotta love the scale adn salty pizza!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Kasi, thanks for much for doing that!!! Your awesome :flowerforyou: I mixed them up when I had to move people on the spreadsheet. I started a new spreadsheet just for that and now I can plug the numbers in there.

Jessica, I can't believe it's around the corner....don't forget your scale and duct tape :tongue:

Anne, your right. Prednisone is a nasty medication that makes people want to eat, eat, eat. However, it does wonders for inflammation.

Naomi, you better get your bum to the gym.

Awwww, and thanks, for all the nice complements...

So, I worked 2 - 12 hours shifts and I am pooped!! :yawn: I got up at 8 to take the kids to school, went back to bed and got up at 11. Sheesh, the day is half gone. Working tomorrow morning and Sunday evening. I need a housekeeper :grumble:

Oh, and I had a dream about donuts and beer...very strange!!
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in this week. Can I just weigh in next WEdnesday since I am already in second chance??
  • nisijam5
    Options
    OK, here's some business that I wanted to get to:

Heather, Immunity :wink:

Muscle Masters, 1 lb. advantage :drinker:

2nd chance comeback, someone gets to come back and they get to choose the team they would like to join. Right now, Cathy is in first place. However, she did not weigh in last week. :glasses: I'm only allowing 2 missed weigh-in for the 2nd chance peeps. Then, your officially out!

Congratulation to our 15 lb. winners....that's about the size of a watermelon!!
    Anne, 16 lbs and 10.3% lost
    Heather, 16.8 lbs lost and 6.1% gone

Lots of people are getting close to the 10 lb mark!! Awesome job!!

I usually offer extra incentive during the holiday. So, here is our Halloween Holiday Challenge....
    Lose 1% this week and get a 0.5 lb advantage for next week

Nisijam 175.6 * .01 = 1.756 to lose and win advantage. Ha, ya, right :grumble: Let me know if you need help figuring it out!!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    OMG we're so close to done!! Going to enjoy some R&R tonight!!

And yes my scale is front and center in the car for me!! Lots of water and fruit for the ride- and gonna make some sammies!

I'll try and pop in throughout the next few days- Sunday morning is when we leave WI for the long haul to TX- one night in a hotel so hopefully arriving Monday night... however the truck will probably only do 60 with the trail... gee fun.. I hope hubs is wrong!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Lol, Jessica you said R&R and I though whiskey (Rich and Rare):drinker: I'm guessing you probably meant Rest and Relaxation though after all the work you've been doing. Have a safe trip lady, sounds like you have a pretty good plan for keeping your munchies under control. Don't forget to stretch your legs at the rest-stops too a little walking is better than nothing:wink:

Kim, Your spreadsheet wasn't off by too much. They were only a few that were incorrect. This challenge is so awesome and I'm more than willing to help out just to keep you as motivated as you keep us:flowerforyou: I'm in a few other challenges and this one is the one I lose the most during. I work 11 hour shifts 3 days a week so I know how tired you are right now. Hang in there lady and you've got the 1.7lbs in the bag... I know you can do it:wink:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Thanks, Kasi....I am wiped after the 2-12s...

Anyways, I have to go make a payment on my credit card. The balance is due today and I forgot to mail the payment. So, my $23 balance will incur a $35 late fee if I don't do it. GRRRRR....

I still have to do RI30 tonight, some elliptical and work in the AM. My friend wants to have drinks; but, I think it's best that I just have a low key evening tonight.

I AM CRAVING A CHEESEBURGER...
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU RON!!! :love:

I survied my work portion of my trip....including. working from 6 am to 11 pm yesterday. Now I am on a train to NY city to start my playtime. II am trying to be good. Skipped all the yummy desserts
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Just got home from the dentist. My tongue feels like the size of Texas and my bottom lip is as big as Alaska. I don't think I will be eating tonight and I don't feel like working out. I hate not being able to feel my mouth. Uggggh.
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    SOOOO bummed right now. Finally got the drugs doc ordered and they are looking just as bad if not scarier than the prednisone...sometimes I wish I didn't have the internet because i wouldn't be so confused. Doc said okay to take while bfing, drug sheet says okay - internet says no way!

Also side effect - weight gain :sad:

complained about all of this to Sean and he is so sick of me being sick that he was pissed I was thinking about not taking it. Seeing that it is Friday I am going to - based on what my doctor said, but first thing on Monday Morning calling pediatrician to see if its okay.

Sorry about the long rant, super stressed.

i might end up out of this competition soon :cry:
  • nisijam5
    Options

complained about all of this to Sean and he is so sick of me being sick that he was pissed I was thinking about not taking it. Seeing that it is Friday I am going to - based on what my doctor said, but first thing on Monday Morning calling pediatrician to see if its okay.

Pharmacist is your BEST resource....sorry hubs is being a butthead