New and looking to build my support system

Options
I have been on MFP for a couple weeks now...off and on. It would be great to have a bigger network of friends to keep eachother motivated and share with. Anyone else out there need a friend?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. We are all your friends. Just log on the join in.:drinker:
  • Moosiklaydy
    Options
    I can always use support, too :) Welcome!
  • mariec25
    Options
    Welcome, you can add me if you like, I will try to help support and motivate, I haven't long started myself.

Nice to meet you.
  • ameerah77
    ameerah77 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you like. It is important to have support and encouragement...:flowerforyou:
  • taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a couple weeks now...off and on. It would be great to have a bigger network of friends to keep eachother motivated and share with. Anyone else out there need a friend?

Welcome keep up with logging everything in and kick *kitten*!
  • drosario1204
    Options
    Hey you can add me...I just got back on MPF after not being on it for a few months...but im finally motivated to get started on my weightloss again!
  • Quaters
    Quaters Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i am available if you want an old gal...great site great tips and encouragement as well stick with it and good luck,
  • Babzl1957
    Babzl1957 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, I only started this week. Everyone on here is welcoming, supportive and friendly. This is the best step I have ever taken. Feel free to add me to! x
  • Peridot09
    Peridot09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too, you can add me...I don't have any friends yet (I've been reading, but not posting). I can always use the motivation! I just joined this past week, although I started to get serious about my journey to a healthy lifestyle about two weeks ago. I have been working out 5 days a week and I haven't lost a single pound - I used to lose weight the second I became active! I recently (3 months ago) quit smoking so I think my body is still adjusting, but it is definitely discouraging to not see that scale moving. I love support and encouragement...I'll be happy to support and encourage you along your journey too.
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! Best of luck!
  • lmcmommy13
    lmcmommy13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, the more support the better, I think. Feel free to add me! :)

Welcome and good luck with your goals!
  • Babzl1957
    Babzl1957 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi yes sometimes it's a big body shock to start dieting and stop smoking at the same time. Keep at it and you will be amazed quite soon I am sure!. Add me if you need a friend, I have only started this week so I am a newby too. xx
  • Shaavig
    Shaavig Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm newer here too and I'm really liking it.

Feel free to add me as a friend!