Body Combat

Options
Anyone on here do Body Combat or Body Pump? Just curious, because Im looking for new workouts that have the same intensity as those classes.

Replies

• smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    i've never done body pump but body combat will kick your butt!! its fun and fast-paced.
  • shellythoele
    Options
    I have not. I wish that I could have been some help. Sorry
  • phoenixsonrisa1198
    Options
    I do Body Pump twice a week and I love it. For me it's definitely a challenge but I always feel better afterwards.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I do both.
  • larr91
    larr91 Posts: 11
    Options
    the Les Mills kind? have done Body Cobat its very hard at first but really fun and average workout is around 700 cals
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    I take BodyPump regularly. I wish my gym offered BodyCombat.
  • sami_joyce84
    Options
    hope u dnt mind me asking but do you have to go to a gym for that x
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I love Body Combat...I'm hoping to become certified as an instructor one day. Its an amazing class!
  • kikitlo
    kikitlo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Anyone on here do Body Combat or Body Pump? Just curious, because Im looking for new workouts that have the same intensity as those classes.

YES and YES!!!! Both are ridiculously amazing. Both with kick your *kitten*! You can go to Les Mills website and look up classes in your area. Both gyms in my area that taught it closed down. I was so bummed. Les Mills also has a spinning class that is insane too if your into that.

Have fun!

Kiki
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    i do combat and I LOVE it! Its my favorite : )
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Body combat... I adore it!! I just changed gyms, and haven't tried body pump yet. Sounds like I need to though!
  • compleatp
    Options
    I started with Body Pump and it made a huge difference for me. losts of inches lost due to the long sets with low weights. I highly recommend this class to anyone trying to lose weight because it happens faster if your workout program includes weight training. I did BodyPump only for my weightlifting and then had my cardio items. If you will be starting the class new use very low weights for the first class until you get a feel for how long the sets are. If you use too much you will hurt badly the next day.
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    oh, to answer your question....body attack is another les mills class with a similar cal burn, but its not my cup of tea. its high impact aerobics though, try it : )
  • kjgarcia
    kjgarcia Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've done Body Pump and Body Attack! I love the Body Attack Class....last time I went I burned 455 cal. according to my HRM :)
  • mmleclerc
    Options
    Even more intense than Les Mills Body Pump is Jillian Michael's Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism workout or her No More Trouble Zones workout. Both kick my butt way more than Pump- more intense cardio combined with strength moves. The latter DVD has a number of weighted moves and always more sore with those DVDs than Pump. I'm trying Combat tomorrow- I think I'll like the increased cardio component.