Need More Willpower!!

Options
Help!!! The McRib is back at my local McDonald's!! It has to be my most favorite sandwich of all time. I really had to hang on tight to the steering wheel to keep my car from turning in there when I drove past at lunchtime today, but I don't know if I'll be able to drive by the next time.....

Replies

• guntherma
    guntherma Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Well, I tend to have this issue going past a Culvers that advertises the Flavor of the Day. Just drink a bottle of water with it and go for a nice brisk walk afterwards. Not that I am that well behaved but boy would I like to be :)
  • mary020378
    Options
    well i wanted a filet of fish today but decided to keep driving. but try to avoid it best you can
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    McDonald's equals unhealthy...just remember that stuff isn't good for your body...I have no problem going by any fast food or old favourite restaurants. I know that it isn't good for me. No amount of exercise can take the feeling of eating crap out of the body.
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    You know what, you can have one. Let your car take you there, BUT make sure you've planned it into your day first. As long as it fits within you calorie goal, I don't see why you would have to deprive yourself of something you love. :smile: