only lost 2 lbs in 2 months. Please help!

I have been using the app pretty hardcore for nearly two months and have only lost 2 lbs. It's pretty frustrating. I would LOVE to get out of the 150s... been trying to lose weight for about 8 months (started at 158.5 8 months ago.. but only using the app for 2) and it seems like it's taking way longer than it should. Not sure how to let you guys see my food diary... but I would really like some suggestions.

Replies

• To enable other to view your food diary you can go to Settings , and then select your option from "Diary Settings". Have you been working out ? Do your clothes fit better ? Maybe you're losing inches ...?
  • Go to settings in the top right corner of your screen. From there you can change your privacy settings to allow people whom are not your friends to peek at your diary! :)
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    For your food diary to be seen, go to settings ~> diary settings ~> scroll down & make it public. Or "friends" if that's who you want to be able to see it.
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Buy a food scale and measure your foods. When you ran in college, you ate more than the average person in order to fuel your runs. Now that you're not running, you might be having a problem with portion sizes.
  • Ok! Put it up! Thanks!
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Bump...I am in the same "boat" ....still trying to figure out why the last 10#'s are so hard to get to move!
  • I don't know much and this is my first time replying on a topic. I have been trying not to eat much of my workout calories and not snacking after supper (done eating by 7:00 p.m.). Don't know if this will help, but it has seemed to work for me. Good Luck!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Quick and dirty review is your under/over/under/over/under/over. I think you need to look at your report in a week/month view and see how your net calories are going. Net over or under.