Options
    Ready for the weight to come off !!!:happy:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • angelascott919
    Options
    It would be nice if it just fell off but that won't happen. With motivation and know how you and all of us can do it.

Good Luck!!!:happy:
  • lauri007
    lauri007 Posts: 16
    Options
    goodluck! such a shame it won't just drop off but then it makes the end result even more rewarding!
  • jsweet26
    jsweet26 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks!!! yeah along way to go but I'm ready my doctor wants me to do the 1200 cal is there any meal plans on here or anything like that to help you get started?
  • jsweet26
    jsweet26 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks! I think this websight is a good thing helps to talk to people!:smile:
  • lauri007
    lauri007 Posts: 16
    Options
    not sure tbh so no help there not long started on here myself!
  • fortyandfab
    Options
    Hi Everyone - I am a new member as of a week ago tomorrow. Along with making healthy food choices and using the calorie counter and Fitness log, I have been using an Acai supplement after seeing so many advertisements about it in the news and on talk shows. I wanted to share this because for once, something actually does what it claims to do!!! I have lost 7 lbs in 6 days! I am so psyched. I am using one called Rainforest Ultimate Acai Diet and Cleans. I bought it at a local healthfood store. I don't usually fall for these hokey scams but I am pleasantly surprised. I spoke to the lady at the store and she was familiar with most of the ingreadients and said they were all great! And now I believe her! So - anyone who needs a quick pick me up, or needs to get over a plateau should try this. Only 30 lbs. to go!!!!
    BTW - I am just an average mom trying to look great by her 40th b-day - no one paid me to say this!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: