Hobbies, jobs, interests, etc.

Options
What does everyone else do? What do you like? :) Obviously weight loss is a huge part of our lives but what else you got?! :)
I'm an aspiring makeup artist who blogs, makes YouTube videos, and loooooves trying new restaurants.

Next?

Replies

• grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm a hairdressing student at college. I also draw, paint and sing. I'm a creative person. Academic things go straight over my head but I'm not saying it makes me entirely stupid. :P
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Horse riding, photography, baking thats all I have time for.
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I make hemp bracelets and awesomeeee feather extensions.
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I have my own business as a dog walker and I do pet sitting as well. My dream is to have my own no-kill animal rescue, and to also become a great Veterinarian.

Besides all of this, I love the 80's even though I'm 24 and was born in the late 80's LOL. I love the music, the fashion, the movies...everything about it just draws me in.
  • gnovi826
    Options
    Aspiring teacher in a rough economy. =)

i enjoy writing, reading, scrapbooking and gaming.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Hmm theres not alot i actually like to do. =/
    I like sex, i like eating, i like going on the xbox or playing pc games, i like casting circles, i like drinking, i like smoking cigarettes and i like smoking weed.
    Unfortunately im not allowed to do the last 2, (controlling fiance). And im only allowed to do the 3rd to last on special occassions..
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    Options
    Awesome!
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm a full time psychocology student at uni
    I work part time in a cookie shop so spend all day baking cookies and muffins (it's torture!)
    I work part time in a jewellery store
    I work casually as a mystery shopper
    and In a week I have an interview to volunteer on an eating disorder helpline which I really really hope I get :)

I used to have a social life but haven't seen that in a while
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    Options
    I like playing on the xbox and weed as well! :P
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Second year college student, studying to be a 4th-8th grade math teacher.

I loveee working out, trying new recipes and foods, being outside, dancing, scrapbooking, watching movies, and being with friends and family.

I'm a huge animal lover, and that's basically how people refer to me...the girl who loves animals!

:D
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I'm a full time psychocology student at uni
    I work part time in a cookie shop so spend all day baking cookies and muffins (it's torture!)
    I work part time in a jewellery store
    I work casually as a mystery shopper
    and In a week I have an interview to volunteer on an eating disorder helpline which I really really hope I get :)

I used to have a social life but haven't seen that in a while

i could NOT work there! you're great!
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I work overnight retail and write novels. My first of which is due to be published next year :)
    I love animals and nature.. My hobbies are rpg and pagan activities mostly.. Anime and variety of shows and series as well :)
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I like playing on the xbox and weed as well! :P

Hehe is the life! =)
  • FitCoachJen
    FitCoachJen Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm a personal trainer / wellness coach (strength training is my specialty). I also volunteer for an animal shelter, listing kitties for adoption.

I'm a beer ticker (someone who likes to try different beers & keeps track of 'em) and a pretty good cook. I used to do a lot of baking but my guy is gluten-sensitive so we've had to cut out a lot of processed flours. I'm training for a 1/2 marathon, I'm an avid reader, scrapbooker, and hiker. I go mountain biking and backpacking, depending on training and which season it is.

I'm NOT a musician. I'm tone deaf and my fingers don't like to hold chords, although I've tried to play quite a few instruments.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I have my own business as a dog walker and I do pet sitting as well. My dream is to have my own no-kill animal rescue, and to also become a great Veterinarian.

Besides all of this, I love the 80's even though I'm 24 and was born in the late 80's LOL. I love the music, the fashion, the movies...everything about it just draws me in.

80's forever!!!!
  • SarahE0417
    Options
    I have a BS in Rehabilitation Services from ECU (go pirates!) I am job-less so I have decided to obtain my CNA (test is on November 12--wish me luck!) and also to start working on my RN. Helping people is what i live for. I want to work in an ED and eventually one day a trauma room.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I run a program for adolescents that have been locked up. They come to me before release to get their GED, a job and a bank account.

Coaching my son's street hockey team, camping, hiking, hunting, sporting events, country music, 80's hair metal.
  • makeupjunkie624
    Options
    I'm a hairdressing student at college. I also draw, paint and sing. I'm a creative person. Academic things go straight over my head but I'm not saying it makes me entirely stupid. :P

That's awesome! And I LOVE your display picture! :)
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    Options

80's forever!!!!

Haha yea!!! Been to three concerts my whole life...two of three were Journey. First time with Heart & Cheap Trick. Second time with Night Ranger & Foreigner! They were great.
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    Options
    I work overnight retail and write novels. My first of which is due to be published next year :)
    I love animals and nature.. My hobbies are rpg and pagan activities mostly.. Anime and variety of shows and series as well :)

Congratulations on your novel! =D