Just some progress

Options
Over a year ago I couldn't walk up to my sons school (which was only 1.2 miles away). I would have to stop, and catch my breath. Now I can walk up there and back and not feel tired at all. I would drink 220 ounces of soda a week. That's two thousand one hundred and seventy calories and six hundred and two grams of sugar! I would eat around eight thousand and forty calories a week of nothing but fast food, and that's just dinner for six nights out of the week. I wore a size twenty two - twenty four wide jeans, and a size 1x shirt. As of right now I can wear a size 14 in jeans, and a medium to a large shirt. I have also noticed that I can't buy high heeled shoes just yet. While losing fat everywhere I have lost about four pairs of high heels, because I lost the fat on my feet. Even my tennis shoes are lose. Now I walk every day up to the gas station which is only 0.7 miles away and get eighty ounces of water. I workout almost every day. I am starting to workout everyday. The workouts I do change every week or so that I don't get bored. I do anything from Richard Simmons, The Biggest Loser,and video workout games for the Wii and PlayStation 3. In six days I walked a little over twenty miles. I felt so accomplished.

Replies

• udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You my friend are doing spectacular! I am so proud of you! I know that you will get over this hump that has come up this week and you will accomplish every single thing you have set out to do! ONWARD AND UPWARD in life you go!
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    You my friend are doing spectacular! I am so proud of you! I know that you will get over this hump that has come up this week and you will accomplish every single thing you have set out to do! ONWARD AND UPWARD in life you go!
    Thanks Amanda! :heart: ya!
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    You Rock!!! LOL!! That is all I can think of!! Great, awesome, fantastic...... Keep up the great work!!!! : )
  • MickiTimp
    MickiTimp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :happy: Great job! Keep up the great work!
  • LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    Options
    Amazing story! Keep it up!!
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    :happy: Great job! Keep up the great work!
    Thanks!
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Amazing story! Keep it up!!
    Thanks!
  • BetterSexy
    Options
    WoW! Thats incredible progress. You definitely should be proud of yourself. I'm especially motivated by losing some fat in my feet too!
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    you are doing a fantastic job.
  • lovelar
    lovelar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!!! Well done.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Just "SOME" progress? Wow! You are incredible! Keep up the fantastic work!!!:bigsmile:
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    Options
    thats awesome girly!! i think we where mfps but i had ankle injury n fell off track glad to see all is well!!
  • mrdawn
    mrdawn Posts: 2
    Options
    Crow,

I'm Glad you quit eating so much fast food and commend your progress. I definitely have been eating healthier and following a good nutrition and exercise program. For nutrition I use The Diet Solution. It's my favorite because It has healthy recipes that aren't too bad to the tastebuds :) I always go to http://www.weightlossprogram-reviews.com for reviews before buying anything. Keep up the good habits and shedding those pounds.
  • Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great Dedication. Best wishes for continued loss, you'll do it. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!