Who else is on a 1200 Calorie diet???

Options

Replies

• mdfeller
    Options
    Just sent a request.

During the week (since I've started a bootcamp, and am working with a trainer/nutritionist) I eat one serving of almonds (sometimes only half) and have coffee. Cause I am not a breakfast eater. Occasionally I'll have a boiled egg white as well.

Lunch is a salad with lite ranch and a boiled egg and or chicken, or a salad with italian and croutons.

Dinner is whatever I fix. Tonight was spaghetti & broccoli. Last night was pork chops red potatoes and fresh green beans. Generally a protein/carb/veggie.

Morning snack is one half deli flat with honey peanut butter. Afternoon snack is a mini snickers. And then I have calories that I have to fill in, so I drink them. Either dr. pepper, or alcohol. ;)
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like - I'm on 1200, would like to increase the exercise, but am unsure how many of those calories I will eat.
  • winpens
    winpens Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am now on 1200 and just really getting started....Long way to go for me.... I started trying the recipes posted in here...some seem really great.
  • pringles2377
    Options
    Hey guys just want to clarify something....if I have to be on a 1200 calorie diet everyday then burn 500 calories during exercise does that mean I have to eat a 1700 calorie for that day? Thanks! Kinda confusing:-)
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Feel free to add me. My goal is 1200/day and I a trying to lose 60lbs!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 1200 calorie but most days I am bit over....
  • slippymcgee
    Options
    I have lost 46 pounds since January by sticking to 1200-1300 per day. Plus I cut out sugar, all flour and almost all corn. I eat lots of fruit and salads and dairy. It is doable! Good luck. You can add me, too.
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    My goal is 1200 calories but somedays I'm more but most I'm less. I'll add you! :)

I love your quote...:wink:
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    I need friends who are eating about the same amount of calories I am....So Please friend me because I would like to see compare diaries!! THANK YOU! :) Share your plans with me! :)

1200 right here!!! Mostly I am under...I never thought I would have to try and eat more! Isnt that what got me here in the first place?? lol
  • moonlightuk
    moonlightuk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to this and on the 1200 calorie diet. Please feel free to add me, and anyone else who wishes to. Could do with help in trying to eat the right amount of different types of food. Good luck, Susan
  • loopylis
    loopylis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Im on 1200 a day, I try not to eat back very many of my exercise calories, but will occasionally dip into them, especially if Ive earned a lot! Feel free to add me :D
  • nans181
    Options
    I'm new to this site, trying to get back to my old weight 135. MFP suggests I eat 1200 cals so here we go! I need support to. I'm a stay at home mom, also trying to start my own business so I tend to snack too much .I'm trying to keep it btwn 1100 and 1300. I like my glass of wine with dinner:) Just added you!
  • cajunlady56
    cajunlady56 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am on 1200 calories. You can add me I need the support!
  • jennleestephen
    Options
    Yes, you can friend me as well, I have been doing this for a short time and also looking for people to help me as my motivation has been low this past week. I am a runner, so I get extra calories most days but find it impossible to be under 1200 calories the two days that I dont run. Veggies and fruit are key. Plus making food yourself so you can control what goes into it.
  • bestdaysahead
    bestdaysahead Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can add me as I am on the 1200 calorie diet also. I have hypothyroidism which makes it very hard to loose weight. All I seem to do is gain! Very disheartening, but not stopping me!
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like.:flowerforyou:
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1260 right now. Feel free to add me!
  • yeaforme
    Options
    I'm sticking between 1100 and 1300! I would love some friends on a similar plan! Thanks!
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request- i also aim for around 1200/day
    i'm 5'3" and currently 113lbs hoping to get down to 105lbs then maintain.

i'm doing 30 day shred and c25k currently :)
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    sent you a friend request- i also aim for around 1200/day
    i'm 5'3" and currently 113lbs hoping to get down to 105lbs then maintain.

i'm doing 30 day shred and c25k currently :)

Same calories, same height, but I CANNOT see myself at 113, let alone 105!! Good job girl!

Just finished the 30DS myself! :)