Skip the dating sites....

Options

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    People find people they bond with everywhere. It's silly to think that this site would be exempt.

Much agreed. . If it happens it happens~
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    People find people they bond with everywhere. It's silly to think that this site would be exempt.

exactly. I have a friend who met her husband on pogo.com
  • n3wlif3styl3
    Options
    if anyone watches the Biggest Loser....two of the contestants are together :) I think it could happen anywhere but no one should join this site just to meet their soul mate that's not the point of this. that's like college students going to a university for their MRS. degree....that shouldn't be the focus.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options

Much agreed. . If it happens it happens~

Aww..
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    If someone meets another person on here that they make a connection with, who is anybody else to bash on them for not using the site 'properly' ??

If you don't want to participate in that type of thing on the site, then don't.

Amen!!! I didn't sign up for this site for dating at all.. but if someone walks into my life, I'm not gonna walk away just because I met him online.. I think rules like that are silly, you never know what/who you are turning away.

God, I am such a hopeless romantic that I make myself sick sometimes.. lol
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I met a very wonderful girl on here. I am very thankful for this site. never relized how nice it is to have someone you have so much in common with.... n did I mention to me she was the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on:bigsmile:

ok this is just adorable. I wish you two luck.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options

Do you mean we are just like people?
  • hajjcomb
    hajjcomb Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I think it'd be a great place to met someone. There are no rules when it comes to attraction.

For me though, it's not such a good idea. My wife would not be amused. Hahaha.
  • dannylives
    Options
    I'm available to be somebodys new MFP boyfriend. :)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I think it'd be a great place to met someone. There are no rules when it comes to attraction.

lol ok this made me laugh
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Almost.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

:noway: A lot of people on this site are just really good at faking it.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

We know, Danny. We all know. :flowerforyou:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I flirt with peoples diaries. When they log ice cream or something delicious like that i always say " Damn girl you've been naughty" doesnt matter if its a man or woman. It's always a naughty girl. It's done in a pm because it can get pretty dirty with the chocolate syrup, whip cream, berry on top talk............ Damn i just got a food stiffy
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I flirt with peoples diaries. When they log ice cream or something delicious like that i always say " Damn girl you've been naughty" doesnt matter if its a man or woman. It's always a naughty girl. It's done in a pm because it can get pretty dirty with the chocolate syrup, whip cream, berry on top talk............ Damn i just got a food stiffy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I don't think it should be treated like a dating site, but where ever you get members of the opposite sex together, I think connections are bound to be made. :wink:

agreed.. good looking people of the opposite sex? It's bound to happen..

With that being said, it is a little frustrating getting hit on by guys with girlfriends or that are married.. I am NOT going to be anyones cake on the side!

I have an MFP crush and he knows who he is.. everyone else can back off ;) hehe

But yes.. there r lots of good looking guys and girls on here!! We should all take pride in that ;)

YES! I dislike getting hit on by taken guys. It makes me sad
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I don't think it should be treated like a dating site, but where ever you get members of the opposite sex together, I think connections are bound to be made. :wink:

agreed.. good looking people of the opposite sex? It's bound to happen..

With that being said, it is a little frustrating getting hit on by guys with girlfriends or that are married.. I am NOT going to be anyones cake on the side!

I have an MFP crush and he knows who he is.. everyone else can back off ;) hehe

But yes.. there r lots of good looking guys and girls on here!! We should all take pride in that ;)

YES! I dislike getting hit on by taken guys. It makes me sad

Any woman who goes for married/taken guys is just extremely insecure and needy for attention.. Personally, I am confident enough in myself without their stupid flirting.. maybe they should spend more time focusing on their significant other!!! grrr

But I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it that way ;)
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Well, I come here for weight lose, but things can happen. Not to me though, I'm taken. Haha... So if there are single gals here that are bound to find some sweet guys here. Why not? Nobody should tell you what you shouldn't or should do.
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options

ummm excuse me?! Lol it's kk I understand you're ready to move on. I mean let's be honest here, you're like the most popular guy on here...guess I couldn't expect to hold on to you forever.

Or...how about ummm sharing? I'm down for that =P
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options

lol ok this made me laugh

I laughed too!