i know my way is not right

Options
is there any other pills out there better than zantrex 3 fat burner and xenedrine result plus?
hydroxycut doesnt work
lipozine doesnt work
acai fat burner doesnt work
with zantrex 3 , xenedrine, gym and less calories intake lost 45 lbs in 2 months
i need to lose 70 more lbs until may of next year

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    dislike.

i nearly had a heart attack because of diet pills in 10th grade.. please don't do it.
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    If you want to lose weight there is a secret...

EAT HEALTHY AND EXERCISE!

Shhh... don't tell anyone!

But seriously, diet pills are a very very bad idea.
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    thor1god1of1awesome Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Pills don't work period but if you eat right and exercise you can get there on your own stem
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options

• JJLive
    JJLive Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Honestly, if you rely on the diet pills as a crutch you will more then likely just gain all the weight back when you stop taking them. I speak from experience. All you need to do is just keep half of what you're doing - the gym and lower cals - and you will have continued, permanent, weight loss.
  • kornido
    kornido Posts: 14
    Options
    already using eas advantage and atkins shakes
    egg beaters and i do walk in treadmill ( more time before) but lately been more on machines
    like leg press , row , ab cruncher, seated low lat pull-in two arm , torso rotation
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    taking diet pill is not what myfitnesspal is about :noway: to lose weight properly, u have to decrease ur caloric intake and exercise. bottom line :wink:
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options

• kornido
    Options
    jjlive i heard about that, thats y i start doing more strenght excercise...
    avsingleton i am taking less than 1500 cal a day now
    mostly taking those protein shakes and egg beaters and small portion of meats
    and sometimes i cheats
    once a week a cheat and eat real heavy...
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    This is the wrong site to post this so I am just going to sit back on my comfy couch get some popcorn and see what happens!
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    This is the wrong site to post this so I am just going to sit back on my comfy couch get some popcorn and see what happens!

lmao

ps why do you "need" to lose so much by then? it isn't just what you want not a need?! :noway:
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    thor1god1of1awesome Posts: 481 Member
    Options

lmao

ps why do you "need" to lose so much by then? it isn't just what you want not a need?! :noway:
    Good point
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Please don't hurt yourself!!!!!
  • kornido
    Options
    i just want to be dif for once in my life on my bday
    i always weigh 200 since childhood
  • kornido
    Options
    gain 92 lbs in 5 years working at my job
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Why do I drag myself into this........When is your birthday? What do you weigh? What do you want to weigh? Are you a couch potato or do you get out of the house to do anything? How old are you? Kids no kids? BF or husband?

Let me know...I'm not a doctor but I played one on TV.
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options

*nods* I can definitely understand that, but (as others have noted and you yourself said) pills are not the right way. Look around here on MFP and ask lots of questions. MFPers know a LOT about different diets and exercise programs/sites. You can find something that will work and get you to your goal on time and do it safely.

I'm trying to get to my goal weight of 183 by my birthday, too. If you want, send me a friend request. We'll keep each other going.

~GlitterMouse
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    A little early for trolling.
  • kir911
    kir911 Posts: 228 Member
    Options

unfortunately I think you will find that they saying "you didn't put the weight on overnight and it's not going to come off overnight" to be extremely true. We all want to lose weight, and human nature is we want it to happen fast. The key is gonna be setting some goals to attain and working hard. This is just not an easy process and you aren't going to be able to take pills to reach your goal...sorry!
  • debswebby
    debswebby Posts: 326
    Options
    I think it was the gym and less calories that made you lose 45lbs in 2 months lovey not the pills. Are you losing weight at the moment?
    Why don't you try doing what you did before without the pills and see how that goes? If it works, the sense of achievement you will get from it will spur you on. If it doesn't, then look around for something else.

You may not be able to lose the whole 70lbs before your birthday but you will have lost a lot and you will feel like a different person.

Good luck :flowerforyou: