30DS 10/28-11/26---All Welcome!!

Options
I have decided to start the 30 Day Shred tomorrow (10-28), But I am going to need some supporters!! Who is in?? We can talk with eachother and checkin each & everyday here on this thred...

Replies

• RONI11
    RONI11 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :)
  • sryan8408
    sryan8408 Posts: 244
    Options
    In!
  • tbnjnichols
    Options
    I started it yesterday but would love to be part of the group...I thought it was going to be much easier than it has been since I have been walking and jogging, using the elliptical and working my butt off at work lifting heavy things on a regular basis...lol...I plan on starting the Ripped in 30 from Jillian after I am done with the 30DS if we wanted to be a group for both...I figured we could give it some thought and see if anyone else is interested :) Thanks for posting this, I was just about to when I saw your thread! Btw, my name is Tara and I am just over half way through my journey of losing 90 pounds, I have one third of a pound to go to hit my first 50 pounds lost!
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    i am in , bump!!!!
  • SarahE0417
    Options
    Whoever is apart of this group by 8am EST (USA) on 10-28-11, will be considered in this challenge!! I am actually stoked about this this time..!

I think it would be nice if we could all introduce ourselves, give our starting measurements & weight (if you are comfortable doing so) so we can see eachothers results after each level!!

Level 1: 10/28-11/6 (post Level 1 results on 11/6)
    Level 2: 11/7-11/16 (post Level 2 results on 11/16)
    Level 3: 11/17-11/26 (post Level 3 & FINAL results on 11/26)

My name is Sarah, I live in Knightdale North Carolina. I currently have about 30 pounds to lose, and cannot wait to like what I see in the mirror!!

Weight: 165.8 pounds
    Bust: 39"
    Cup size: D
    Waist: 42"
    Hips: 40"
    Right Thigh: 24"
    Left Thigh: 24"

Good Luck to everyone, and I look forward to getting to know you!!
  • samys12
    Options
    count me in pls !!
  • sryan8408
    sryan8408 Posts: 244
    Options
    My name is Sarah as well lol and right now my goal is 125 but I may try to go lower. Its always those last couple pounds that are the hardest to lose to maybe I can lose 5 lbs by the end of this month! (I'm already on day 2 so I will be one day ahead of some people)
    Weight: 133.2 lbs
    Bust: 36
    Cup size: D
    Waist: 31
    Hips: 39.5
    Thigh: 23.5
    Arms: 11
  • haydan7707
    haydan7707 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My name is Brittany, I have lost 60lbs since October 2010 and would love to complete The 30DS. Starting weight is 152. My measurements...Bust 36, Waist 30, Hips 37, Thigh 21.
  • tbnjnichols
    Options
    My name is Tara, I am currently at 206 pounds, having lost 49.7 pounds so far :) My measurements are:
    Bust 42, Chest 39
    Waist 37
    Hips 42
    Thigh 21
  • Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Please include me! I will follow up with measurements tomorrow.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I am in. :) Oh wait, I guess that means I need to make a trip to my daughters since she has my DVD lol
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am in! I've had great success with it before & am ready to put this back into my exercise routine again!

Good luck ladies! Don't forget your before pictures and measurements! You will be amazed what happens in 30 days!!!!!

If anyone wants to send me this info on a private message, I will compile the list of participants & update our progress weekly!
  • haydan7707
    Options
    Just completed Day 1, Level 1. Definitely a great workout:)
  • SarahE0417
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 Level 1! yay for not quitting halfway through!! I did have to stop for a breather here and there, but other than that I feel great about it!
  • tbnjnichols
    Options
    I finished D3L1 today...it seems like it was a lot easier than the last two days! I could definitaly feel the burn during the last minute of the abs but I got through it! The last two days were pretty hard on my abs (I had seven inches of my abdominal wall cut in surgery a few years ago) which felt awesome!!! I can't wait to see what kind of results I will have by the end of this!
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join you?
  • haydan7707
    Options
    I completed Day2 Level 1 today, definitely feeling it.
  • tbnjnichols
    Options
    Completed D4L1 and it was fantasic! I upped my weights though and it was so much better :)
  • SarahE0417
    Options
    i completed day2level1 this morning. Got through alot more of it today than yesterday!

This is a pretty open challenge--feel free to start if youd like.
  • tbnjnichols
    Options
    I completed day 5 level 1 today...it went really well..I am in a weight loss plataue and can't seem to break through...so far these five days haven't done anything but I am holding out hope for day 10 :) Trying to keep my motivation up while nothing else is seeming to move!