2 months and my mini goal...

Options
Navallez
Navallez Posts: 436 Member
This was Aug 22, 2011 (I new I was overweight but I look 9 months pregnant in this pic) So I guess reality sunk in after this pic was taken and I must say that when I would see other people that were overweight probably even less than me I would think to myself Oh how can they do anything or looking at them struggling to walk or get out of the car... guess it was time to look at myself in the mirror.. I have a very very long way to go...but I am determined and this is a small success.

me1stday8-22-11.jpg

Bare with me I know I am still far far from my goal weight but just like I didnt realize how big I really was, I didnt notice how much my body was changing.. this was October 22, 2011

month29-2011.jpg

Replies

• keeley_jade_1992
    Options
    Welldone! you look so much better in the 2nd picture! i bet you feel better too? xx
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT progress so far!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Way to gooooo!
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    You're doing so well!!

Keep up the great work :)
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Great!! Keep up the hard work outs!! Healthy Journey
  • Navallez
    Options
    Welldone! you look so much better in the 2nd picture! i bet you feel better too? xx

I can actually get in and out of the car without huffing and puffing...:happy:
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Nice progress... big difference already. So good you are taking progress pics. I wish I would have. You can SEE the difference. Doing great! Keep up the good work!

:o)
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow great progress!!
  • miracle1018
    Options
    Wow what a difference keep with it you are doing excellent! Becca:heart:
  • eep610
    eep610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a difference. You should be really proud of yourself. Keep it up!
  • iheartdesign
    iheartdesign Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    what a difference! keep tracking and you'll reach your goal! remember we all have good and bad days, and change what you need to and keep moving forward!
  • Navallez
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the words of encouragement and support...really means alot!
  • larak2011
    Options
    one mini goal at a time girlfriend! You rock!
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    WOW what a diffrence indeed!! You are doing sooo good! You'll be at goal in no time!! CONGRATS!!!
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! i can see a HUGE diff!!!!
  • eddyca
    eddyca Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats. I gotta say I'm jealous! 34 pounds is no "mini-goal"... more like "great progress." I'm losing a measly 1 pound a week if I'm lucky
  • Melslifestylechange
    Melslifestylechange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You're well on your way. Everyday you will get closer to your goal. Congratulations!
  • Navallez
    Options
    Wow congrats. I gotta say I'm jealous! 34 pounds is no "mini-goal"... more like "great progress." I'm losing a measly 1 pound a week if I'm lucky

I am very happy so far...and I say mini goal because losing over 100 lbs will be a great BIG goal..lol keep up the good work 1lb at a time...
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic!

When I saw your first picture I could have been staring at a picture of myself.... I can see how tired your body is just standing there and I can feel the ache in your knees!

I can't stress to you how important it is that you keep on this road.... I am down a 134 pounds this morning from where I was 18 months ago and I never thought I would get here..... ..... I wish I could trade bodies with you for one day so that you could feel how great it really is to walk across a parking lot without hurting..... believe me.... if I can do it....... so can you... .you just have to believe in yourself..... you own your body... it doesn't own you!

Stick with it and reach out anytime you need a pick me up or pep talk...

11987728.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Inspiration :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!