Hello

Options
Hi! I'm Angel and I'm new to this. So let me just give a little background. I'm married with 3 kids (18,9,5). Due to my work, I live away from my family. For the past 1.5 - 2 months I've been working out 7-8 hrs/wk. I have seen very little weight loss though and I know that it's due to my eating habits (lots of junk food and late night eating). My weight has been yoyo-ing for years now. A doctor's visit yesterday has revealed that I have developed a medical condition and my dr says that I will need to lose at least 25 lbs. I joined today in an effort to build a support system to hold me accoutable and help me meet my goal. So any and all help, advice, and support is greatly appreciated.

Replies

• smartin0619
    smartin0619 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It must be hard being away from your family. You've joined a great group to help you succeed in your weight loss goals! I can relate to the yo yo dieting and weight gain/loss. I've struggled my entire life. It's about a lifestyle change vs a diet. Baby steps! Good luck on your journey!! :happy:
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck in your journey. Friend request on it's way.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to start making healthy habits :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • amymaria91
    Options
    Helllooooo!!

You've come to the right place for support and motivation.

I've just sent you a friends request if you want it :smile:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi Angel welcome to this fab site. You'll find all the support you need here to help you transform your life and lose those pounds to get you on the road to a healthier lifestyle.

It must be tough being away from your family, but you're not alone in your journey here.

Feel free to add me x :flowerforyou: