Sexy in Six Round 2- CALLING ALL YELLOW TEAM MEMBERS!

Options
124»

Replies

• ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Looks like we're doing great this weigh-in! Arcticbear is down over 3, I'm down over 3! Wahoo! Finally the weight seems to be reflecting our choices and actions! :)
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I am SO proud of you guys! 3 pounds down for some of you- you freakin' ROCK! I'm sorry to say i am only down by .4lbs :cry: i'm working my *kitten* off, i promise! lol you can even check and make sure on my diaries. I'm going to go see my nutrtionist and see if she has any particular suggestions to help me lose this weight. I'm doing pretty well with my choices, exercising every day- there's no reason i shouldn't be losing! i have hypothyroidism, but take mediication for it and it's well-controlled. I really really wish i had lost more but at least it went down a little. :: sigh:: i suppose that's better than nothing :indifferent:
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up over a small loss! It's a marathon, not a sprint, even though we all wish it was. :) It'll come off eventually. It took me about 1.5 months for all of my exercising to finally make the scale move. It WILL eventually.
  • mommy2squish
    mommy2squish Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Im down 4lbs from my last weigh in. Looks like were kicking *kitten* this week!
  • sarahkatara
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up over a small loss! It's a marathon, not a sprint, even though we all wish it was. :) It'll come off eventually. It took me about 1.5 months for all of my exercising to finally make the scale move. It WILL eventually.

thanks for this :) it helps to hear that it came after aa month or so. maybe the metabolism needs time to get revved!
  • sarahkatara
    Options
    Im down 4lbs from my last weigh in. Looks like were kicking *kitten* this week!

WOW!!!!! congrats- amazing work! keep it up. we kick *kitten* every week! :wink:
  • arcticbear
    arcticbear Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sarahkatara - Don't beat yourself up - rule number one!

First two weeks of this challenge and I gained both weeks, third week down 0.1............and then this week it was a joy when I stood on the scales! Don't fret, just keep your resolve - tomorrow is another day, and next week is another week!

GO YELLOW! xx
  • mommy2squish
    mommy2squish Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    So we have all been doing awesome!!! Congrats ladies!!! So how are all my fellow members doing? Im playing the yo-yo right now. I have made a promise to myself to get back on track and stay on track. Its tough because I do good while the hubbys working mon-thursday but when hes home during the weekends its going out the window. But I am going to drink all 8 glasses of water everyday this week. If any of my friends see me slacking please please please encourage me I need it. I will also do some sort of exercise everyday!! Now family life is good besides my little guy is running a temp of anywhere from 101 to 103.4. All test have come back negative so were not sure whats causing it. Hoping its just a bug.

So how are you wonderful ladies doing? Anyone else needing some extra encouragement this week?

Lets end this challange with a bang!!!
  • 160poundgirl
    Options
    Hey Sexy ladies-

Super hectic week for me. Sorry I have been gone. So glad ya'all did so SUPER well and kept it all off and some more this week.
    So proud to be part of such a wonderful group. Lets show up and show off this week- its the last week- we can go for the gold yet again!!!
  • arcticbear
    arcticbear Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Fingers crossed, I should be at least one whole pound down this week - fingers crossed! x