what is skinny you going to do..

Options
So I know I have posted before about what we are going to get when we get to "skinny" but what are you actually going to do? Is there anyone you want to flawnt your self in front of...

ha ha ha :)

My boyfriend and I are long distance and when he sees me at the end of january I want his jaw to drop, pick me up and kiss me ;)

haha it would be nice to be picked up for once!

Replies

• tracyg86
    tracyg86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That sounds great. Give him a lovely surprise lol. I'll have to think about what Im actually going to do when I get down to being small again. I might start going out clubbing more, without all the alcohol of course lol. Just to be able to wear fancy clothes again would be great lol
  • sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'll probably never really be "skinny" so it will probably just be business as usual. I am looking forward to being able to do some sort of marathon or 5k or some sort of physical challenge like that in the future.
  • aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Im going to be climbing mountains, and in June I am doing the Tough Mudder! I want the skinny me to be doing crazy things like climbing mountains, kick boxing and kickin *kitten*!
  • wannababyH
    Options
    Healthier me will allow herself to be photographed at family events.
  • wannababyH
    Options
    double post
  • tracyg86
    tracyg86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I would also like to go back to ice skating and horse riding. Lots of different sports that Im just not comfortable playing at the moment.
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get myself a short haircut so I don't have to worry about having hair to frame my fat face.
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm trying to lose so I can go on a diving holiday next August. Already booked, so a lot of work to do. So hey lots of work to do.
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm going to get myself a short haircut so I don't have to worry about having hair to frame my fat face.

I like this. Since losing 18lb I've had my hair a bit shorter. Love to have really short hair again though, so I don't have to hide my face.
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Run a Marathon and get with a hot chick :)
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    don't say you'll never be skinny, I never thought I would be under 225 pounds again and that was my GOAL..........I'm now 40 pounds past there and on my way to 165..... and I already know that when I get there.... it's going to change again...... have faith in yourself... it's your body....you decide how it's going to look!
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    skinny me is going to go to a club or a rave and dance till dawn....... something I never did as a kid.... and I'm GOING to do before I die :)
  • MaureenF1969
    MaureenF1969 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Be faster on my bike :-) Woohoo!!!
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Other way around, my plan for when I've put on weight and built up some muscle is to hit the shops and buy a completely new wardrobe of clothes.
  • cbediria
    Options
    i'm going to wear a skimpy two-piece bikini and run around on the beach. without hiding under a towel, without wearing board shorts and without sucking in my stomach. i'm going to hold my head up!!!
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    When I am at my goal weight I will:

Buy a new wardrobe

Wear SHORTS and DRESSES during the summer

ACCEPT compliments instead of thinking "they must be blind"

But most of all I will continue with my journey and keep myself focused so that I can keep myself happy for the rest of my life.
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    Options
    skinny me is going to live everyminute of life, till I die...I plan to ski for free (you can do that once you are age 75 or 80) I want to be in the oldest running groups in 5 or 10 K races..I want to win a foot race against my grandkids ( or at least stay close LOL)
  • lisainit1
    Options
    Nice clothes, and look great! Not have to be so self conscious, go out get new friends(cause we all know no one wants to be friends with 'the fat one') I know these are all really shallow but I'm young, still in my teens so hey why not??
  • xochi71
    xochi71 Posts: 33
    Options
    Well I never waited to be skinny to do what I wanted. I have already done rock climbing indoor and outdoor ( just outside the grand canyon), became a certified Zumba and RIPPED instructor and currently teach, and now I am planning to run a 5k in the next few months. See someone once told me if I could lose 15 lbs I had the strength and determination to do anything. Sure enough to date I have lost 25 lbs and still losing. Don't wait to be skinny to do something fun and exciting. Just Do It!:smile::smile:
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    skinny me is going to live everyminute of life, till I die...I plan to ski for free (you can do that once you are age 75 or 80) I want to be in the oldest running groups in 5 or 10 K races..I want to win a foot race against my grandkids ( or at least stay close LOL)

Love this!