Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

46 Pounds Lost with Pic

2»

Replies

• Wow you are looking GREAT!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Congrats on te 46 lbs lost - what a difference already. I am sure you will get the last 40 lbs off in no time. Keep up the awesome work.
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    You look great! Good going!
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Thank you so much everyone! I am inspired to do well everyday by all the wonderful success stories on here. God Bless MFP & All of you!!! :)
  • Great job!! Keep up the amazing journey!!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Terrific! You look great!
  • darbym7
    darbym7 Posts: 61
    you look great girl! i love your tattoo
  • teacherspet1
    teacherspet1 Posts: 142 Member
    WHAT AN ABSOLUTE INSPIRATION YOU ARE.............:happy: YOU MAY NOT FEEL IT YET BUT YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT !! I HAVE LOST HALF YOUR AMOUNT AND YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME TO GO FOR IT.......THANKS ....:bigsmile: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GIRL YOU ARE PHENOMENAL !!!!!!!!WOOHOO!!!!!! .......:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • casperkawa
    casperkawa Posts: 19 Member
    You look great! So inspiring.
  • HawaiianTx
    HawaiianTx Posts: 41 Member
    GREAT work, Babrao ;)!!!!

I had to see if I could do thei pic thing

46PoundsDownMay2011andOct2011.png[IMG][/img]46PoundsDownMay2011andOct2011.png
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    awesome way to go
  • Amie_LR
    Amie_LR Posts: 50
    great work! you look great!
  • Congrats... you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!