Biggest Loser Challenge!

Options

Replies

• DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    And, guys, I'm thinking about doing mini challenges with this. Like every week or so. Try and do 100 sit ups today, or meet your calories goals today or something, trying skipping soda today, something like that. How does that sound?
  • mylife33
    Options
    Count me in!! How are teams picked? Do we pick them ourselves?!
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    And, guys, I'm thinking about doing mini challenges with this. Like every week or so. Try and do 100 sit ups today, or meet your calories goals today or something, trying skipping soda today, something like that. How does that sound?

Sounds good to me, makes it more challenging and more fun :-) I try and do mini goals once a week for myself, and so far it's worked great for me! =]
  • shickam062604
    shickam062604 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I like mini challenges, gives me more motivation! Add me if you like, too!
  • DrG3n3
    Options
    I'll use random number assignment on excel and assign teams, then you guys get to pick a team leader and team name.

And I promise, the mini challenges won't be anything crazy. Do-attable, but a challenge any way :)
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'll join please.
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. Was just thinking about a Biggest Loser challenge. Are you looking at lbs lost or %?
  • nickydp
    nickydp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Can I join!!! Please, I need all the motivation I can get at the moment, and I am very competitive, so I think this could work for me!! :happy:
  • Yoga_Chick
    Options
    I'd love to join please
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i want in please this is great
  • DrG3n3
    Options
    lbs. I think it's just the easiest for everyone to keep tabs with properly.

And that's 22, as long as I counted right. Just a few more :)
  • projectkristy
    projectkristy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in!
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    lbs. I think it's just the easiest for everyone to keep tabs with properly.

And that's 22, as long as I counted right. Just a few more :)

I'm definitely in. I may struggle with the big losses but I'll make up for it with calories burned!
  • whitney22blue
    Options
    i love to join.
    :wink:
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Ooh, do you still need people? October has been ROUGH for me and I NEED to get back on track. I'd love to join!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in! I need all the motivation I can get! The last few months have been rough and I'm having some issues with fitting in my exercise the last few months and I really need to get back on the ball. Knowing that if I'm the cause of getting eliminated someone will yell at me will be just what I need!
  • Melissa_Suzanne
    Melissa_Suzanne Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    If theres still room ill join! :)
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    count me in plaease i am excited
  • Bibis29
    Bibis29 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'll join!
  • Kayraysmommy2209
    Options
    I'd like to join too! I need a little bit of a push. I've been steadily losing a lb. a week.