TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES - WEEK 4 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Days 3/4

Plan c exercise complete

water over
    calories under.

Super busy week for me. Working my hardest to get the lbs off! Can't wait for all of our results for this week!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING FIESTY BLOOD-THIRSTING WENCHES - Look there's fatty!!!! One more push.......

PLAN A (Low Impact)

2 sets of 20 Wall Pushups,
    3 sets of 21's, 3 sets of 8 - 12 Swimmer's Presses,
    50 punches
    and today you need to walk for 10 -15 minutes. Remember you will need to walk one more than you did yesterday!
    AND one exercise from Plan B.

OR

Plan B

2 sets of 20 Burpees,
    50 Squat Kicks,
    20 Globe Jumps
    AND one exercise from Plan C.

OR

Plan C

Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles)
    100 Jumping Jacks,
    100 Crunches,
    40 Toe Touches,
    10 burpees
    AND the Overboard in October exercises!

Have a great day everyone - I'm going to be in/out today - my FIL get's his results today, so we're all trying to keep busy!!!

HUGS
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    W4D4

:ohwell: What a day/evening--had to make an 'emergency' trip to my eye doctor (no worries-nothing bad) for a new contact. Seems the trial pair she gave me did not like my right eye, so had to go pick up a new one. My eye doctor is about 50 miles away from where I moved to, so it was an hour drive to get there before she closed at 7pm. Ended up eating at Long John Silvers for supper. So much for eating 'healthy'! And I was back on track today too! While we were out, we went to visit my husband's parents. My FIL got the bad news that his prostate cancer is back. Needless to say, it was not a very good visit with them. I love them both dearly, but they got into a HUGE fight while we were there and she stomped off to bed.

So....I am over on the water today (yea), under on calories, but it wasn't healthy food. I didn't get a chance to exercise, but i am going to double up tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a good day. think i'm headed off to bed.

Sorry to hear about your FIL - despite your tough day I think you did pretty damn good!!!

Thanks! i was surprised when i logged my supper that i was over the top on calories! I thought for sure i'd be waaaay over.
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!!! :)

I did my challenge exercises over lunch today, since I'll be moving furniture and boxes again after work tonight. I completed Plan B, plus 50 crunches and 50 jumping jacks from Plan C. Just working on calories and water for the evening now, and will try to check in before I pass out tonight.

Since we're almost "done" I'm wondering about November and another challenge. Any news, Caps? I'm certainly up for it again! I so appreciate the team motivation and guidance everyone provides here. So, if there isn't one in November (* :sad: *), I have to make sure and say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU now - to Jill and Jules and to everyone on Team Hidden Treasures! :flowerforyou: You are all amazing women!

Noelle
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Since we're almost "done" I'm wondering about November and another challenge. Any news, Caps?
    Noelle
    I haven't heard anything from Gary about a November challenge - he hasn't been around much this month :cry: Jill and I are taking November off from any challenges - both of us feel that we couldn't commit to a team due to work/personal commitments - it's going to seem really strange!!!
    Sorry xx
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    WEEK 4 - DAY 5 (Eeeek!!!)

Plan C

Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles)
    100 Jumping Jacks,
    100 Crunches,
    40 Toe Touches,
    10 burpees
    AND the Overboard in October exercises! DONE
    Water - DONE
    Under cals - DONE

Emotionally - DONE!!!

Get the flag flying pirates - we've got fatty cornered!!
  • littlemount
    Options
    Week 4/Day5
    2 SETS- Swimmers presses, 2 sets21's,
    150 punches
    1.5 mile walk -done
    water, undercalories- done
    squat kicks- done

Jules and Jill I am sad that there not going to be a November challenge I thank Jules for having me back . I will miss being part of this team. Jaeonne ,Jackie, Monica, Gagbby, Noelle, Sarah thanks for being so supportive.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    W4D5:
    Calories...somewhat over but I made my best guess. Did a lot of little snacking tonight but I honestly don't think I went too far beyond what I guessed.
    Water: 64 oz.
    Exercise: Plan B + 100 jumping jacks and 100 crunches from Plan C.
    Cigs: Well...I hate to post this but...

Still with me? Cigs; A BIG FAT FARKING ZERO!!!!! :smokin:

Nightie night all ~ will be having sweet 5k dreams tonight! :yawn:

Scallywag Sherri
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Well this week is coming to a close...wishing everyone much luck...

WEEK 4 - DAY 5

WATER - DONE
    CALORIES - UNDER
    CHALLENGE - MODIFIED

Chris Freytab 10lb Slimdown Xtreme Kickboxing (40/42 mins)
    Kendell Hogan Fatburning Cardio (20/30 mins) 10 min Challenge Circuit Training

100 Jumping Jacks
    100 Crunches
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Since we're almost "done" I'm wondering about November and another challenge. Any news, Caps?
    Noelle
    I haven't heard anything from Gary about a November challenge - he hasn't been around much this month :cry: Jill and I are taking November off from any challenges - both of us feel that we couldn't commit to a team due to work/personal commitments - it's going to seem really strange!!!
    Sorry xx

Well job well done...sending Thank You's to both you and Jill...thanks for this October Challenge
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    20 split squats, 3 sets of 20 woodchops, 100 crunches
    under cals, 8 glasses of water
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    TEAM TIDDEN TREASURES - this is our penultimate day!!!

Only one more day of challenges and one more weigh in!!! You've worked SO hard during October - Jill and I are SO SO proud of each and every ship mate!! Let's finish fatty - let's finish strong!!

Today's challenges are -

PLAN A (Low Impact)

2 sets of 20 Sitting or Standing Jumping Jacks ,
    3 sets of 15 Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes,
    3 sets of 20 Kicks,
    3 sets of 20 Side Bends
    and today you need to walk for 10 - 15 minutes.  Remember to walk one more than you did yesterday!
    AND one exercise from Plan B.

Plan B

20 Mountain Climbers,
    3 Sets of 20 Wood Chops,
    3 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps
    AND one exercise from Plan C.

Plan C

3 sets of 15 swimmer presses,
    3 sets of 15 wood chops,
    3 sets of 21’s,
    3 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    AND the Overboard in October exercises!

You can do this I promise! :wink:

HAVE A FAB DAY!! ;)
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 5
    Plan B and 40 toe touches from C
    Water over
    Calories under

Day 6
    Plan B and 3 sets 21 from C
    Certain water will be over
    Calories will be under!

That has been a faulous challenge! I have some awesome new friends! Please let's coninue to support and encourage each other! These next two months are always tough with all the parties and holidays! Stay focused, we have come so far!!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!

Happy Saturday!

So this is the 'last' workout day for us as a team...I am feeling a little sad about that!

This has been a wonderful team to be on! I have enjoyed all of you, all of your support - and I actually found myself looking forward to challenges just so I could share with my awesome team!!

Good luck with all your goals and future challenges, and I hope the friendships I've made here will be long lasting!

Special thanks of course to our awsome captains - Jules and Jill! You guys really made this fun for me!

Take care everyone!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    WEEK 4 - DAY 5!!

Plan C -

3 sets of 15 swimmer presses,
    3 sets of 15 wood chops,
    3 sets of 21’s,
    3 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    AND the Overboard in October exercises! DONE!!

Water - DONE!!

Under Cals - DONE!!

Look forward to tomorrow's weigh in!! Let'sn
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    So, Sherri did her 5K in great time! I made my required weight for my flight (239 fully outfitted, 235 w/out) and flew this morning! It...was...awesome!!! :-D

Anyone else do something special? Here's your chance to share the news!

I fell off the edge of the world last night after 4 straight hours of moving boxes and furniture up three flights of stairs. Sigh. We didn't finish until 10:30 at night and then finally got food (McDonalds) and I was starving. So, I ate like a piggy, but still came in just fine. Today, I didn't want to eat before the flight, to so I ended up eating a little too much for lunch after. I will have to get on the treadmill, or maybe just have some cereal for dinner.

Right now, it looks like I'm going to swap the exercise challenges for tomorrow and rest today. I'm pretty sore in the arms and legs and back, and don't think I'll be able to do much more than walk today, if anything. Tomorrow, though, back to kicking some butt!

I propose a mini-team challenge (If I may be so bold, dear Captains!). I say when we weigh in tomorrow and say our farewells (:sad:), we also state a goal (or two) for the next month or maybe until the end of the year. It can be weight/diet-related, an exercise goal, or just personal even. For me, writing it down and sharing it makes it more real, and I'll want to follow through. Then, we can be on the lookout for friends' goals over the next couple of months and still encourage each other.

Just my two cents. Hugs! Noelle
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Ladies, ladies, ladies....the end of October has arrived...amazing! I want to thank you all for being so driven and seeing it through to the end...and to Jules...you're the absolute best captain! Unfortunately, life got in the way for me to be an effective and ultra-supportive captain the last week or two, soooo....Jules has carried it for both of us!! Now, I HAVE been watching and I'm so impressed with everyone's drive and dedication...you all are SUPERWOMEN and have done SO much for your own health...and with the exercise, well, you know it's a mood regulator, so emotionally-speaking, you've got to be feeling pretty darned good!! Feeling stronger too??? I know I do!! Despite things getting in the way for me, I've still been WITH the program, so it's doable even when there's so many things demanding your time and attention...remember, it's all about priorities!! You need to be your own top priority no matter how hard it is!!

I'm so very proud of you ALL, am very honored to have gotten the chance to know you a little, and I wish you happy health!! You're all AWESOME!!!
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    So, Sherri did her 5K in great time! I made my required weight for my flight (239 fully outfitted, 235 w/out) and flew this morning! It...was...awesome!!! :-D

So, was your flight amazing? That would scare me...I'm definitely a white-knuckle flyer!! haha!!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, a little bit of a different day for me today...that 5k kicked my butt a little more (and made me hungrier) than I thought, So...

Exercise: I'll do today's exercise tomorrow :)
    Calories: Over (I was starving!!!)
    Water: Under (just not in the mood?)
    Smokes: None. Naturally.

I also wanted to say that it was great getting to know all of you over the past month - we all have goals to strive for and Fatty is still out there, so don't give up!

See you in the trenches!
    Scallywag Sherri :flowerforyou:
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    To my captains and teammates..

I have encountered some difficulties in keeping up with my professional, family and personal schedules. I'm sorry not to have captured Fatty this month..

Thank you for understanding.

Monica