secrets

Options
One secret about me that not a lot of people know is i listen to rap with explicit lyrics when im by myself. There i said it.

whats your secret?

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    If I tell you it won't be a secret, huh?:laugh:

Oh OK. I moved into an apt, and it has wooden floors. Just like a dance floor:love: I left a big area open just for dancing. So that doesn't sound like much of a secret huh?

Well I dance with my dog!! My Aussie TB likes to grab her rope and put it in my hand when she hears the music. We dance with her pulling the rope and me doing disco turns!! It is funny as all get out, I exercise and she is happy too!:laugh:
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    If I tell you it won't be a secret, huh?:laugh:

Oh OK. I moved into an apt, and it has wooden floors. Just like a dance floor:love: I left a big area open just for dancing. So that doesn't sound like much of a secret huh?

Well I dance with my dog!! My Aussie TB likes to grab her rope and put it in my hand when she hears the music. We dance with her pulling the rope and me doing disco turns!! It is funny as all get out, I exercise and she is happy too!:laugh:

thats too cute!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    my secret is very 18+ and no1 else knows ;)
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    My secret is that I love the song Kokomo by The Beach Boys (& I have since I was 3 :wink:)
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    Boom has a secret crush on me ... oops I guess it not secret any more...
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    Boom has a secret crush on me ... oops I guess it not secret any more...
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Not one of my best thought processes, but I once wondered, "If you gain weight when you stop smoking, will you lose weight if you start"? So, my secret is that I smoked for several months to give this a try. I did lose some weight but eventually realized how stupid I was being!
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    One secret about me that not a lot of people know is i listen to rap with explicit lyrics when im by myself. There i said it.

whats your secret?

Oh my gosh!!! That's my secret too!!! I have a whole playlist on my ipod of dirty gangster rap to listen to while I work out. HA! Soccer Mom secrets!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    do you REALLY think im gonna confess where i hid the bodies here? :huh:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Listening to rap with explicit lyrics is a dirty little secret? Oh hell, then my secrets would only be allowed on Pay-Per-View.
  • dannylives
    Options
    This is a great workout song. http://youtu.be/COqjmf9GUP0
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm a big baby, I can't stand sleeping by myself in a dark room so sometimes I just "forget" to turn off the lamp :embarassed:
    Or maybe the fact that I'm addicted to K-pop. Who cares if I can't understand half of it, it's still awesome!
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This is a great workout song. http://youtu.be/COqjmf9GUP0

That whole album is on my playlist! Relapse too!
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of the dark roflmfao shhh its a secret dont laff :P
  • honeybadger175
    honeybadger175 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Your secret is not a secret for me....mine would be that I do actually listen to country! Lol, there it's out! But here's a great work out song for ya Boom...

http://youtu.be/lhJfdWxpI2Q

Boom! How ya like me now???
  • AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of the dark roflmfao shhh its a secret dont laff :P

^^ Me too. I use to hate it when I was younger (Friday the 13th and Scream movies made it heaps worse) and then a few years ago I temporarially lost my sight for 6 months - I was a complete wreck!!

The only secret that absolutely noone knows about is the playlist that is on my ipod - well over 100 songs from the 70's, 80's and 90's ... it doesnt sound like a big deal but being as I am only 23 ... my friends would skin me alive because I am not listening to Beyonce or Rihanna -> when they come on the radio - i turn it off!! :D
  • i_love_vinegar
    Options
    I'm a big baby, I can't stand sleeping by myself in a dark room so sometimes I just "forget" to turn off the lamp :embarassed:
    Or maybe the fact that I'm addicted to K-pop. Who cares if I can't understand half of it, it's still awesome!

Ahhh you love Kpop too? :D Do you recognize the guy from my sig? :D
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options

LOL, he looks familiar but for the life of me I can't figure it out! I know I have seen him before but I am horrible with names :-/
  • i_love_vinegar
    Options

LOL, he looks familiar but for the life of me I can't figure it out! I know I have seen him before but I am horrible with names :-/

Thats ok, hes Taeyang from Big Bang ^o^ what music do u like? :D
  • dannylives
    Options
    Your secret is not a secret for me....mine would be that I do actually listen to country! Lol, there it's out! But here's a great work out song for ya Boom...

http://youtu.be/lhJfdWxpI2Q

Boom! How ya like me now???

Heck yes that is a good workout song! POD warriors in full effect!