TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES - WEEK 4 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
12346»

Replies

• jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday! Weigh 128! No gain no loss. I am very happy with my results the month! Keeping fatty on the run!
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

Weigh-in today: 234. Considering that I went up a little bit earlier in the month, I'm very happy with my final October weight, and I hope to keep going into November, December, and beyond.

My goals for the rest of 2011:

1. Do 1 AOK each week - Good for the heart!
    2. Dance, since, be silly at least once each week - Good for the heart, and good for calories!
    3. Exercise - even just a little - 6 days/week - Good for consistency, and good for calories!
    4. Make healthy food choices at holiday events and just have a little of my "favorites" - Good for making lifelong changes!
    5. Remember that I am strong and capable, and remember to love and care about myself enough to take good care of me, which will help me better take care of others, too - Good for all!

My weight goal will be to reach 225 by 2012, but I know that I'll be in GREAT shape all around if I can keep up with the other 5 goals, regardless of the number on the scale.

Thanks again to everyone on the team for your support and your kindness! I'm excited to see what wonderful things the future holds for all of you as well!

Best wishes,
    Noelle :happy:
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    216.8 today - i went down, but i'm not impressed w/ myself this month. :( I hope to get my motivation back for November's Challenge!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I made my required weight for my flight (239 fully outfitted, 235 w/out) and flew this morning! It...was...awesome!!! :-D

Noelle, that's awesome!!! How *was* the flight?
  • scapez
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

Looks like we're at the end of our challenge. It was a blast getting to know all of you and a BIG THANK YOU goes out to Jill and Jules. Keeping tabs on challenges and providing motivation takes love and commitment. We appreciate your hard work!

:heart:

My final weigh-in (from yesterday morning) is 130.4. At the start of the challenge I was 134.8. So that's a loss of 4.4 pounds! I didn't realize it was that much until now. Woo hoo - take that, Fatty!

Remember, just because this is the end of THIS challenge doesn't mean it's time to slack off!!! Fatty is always out there waiting to get us. Stay strong and rock on!!!

Scallywag Sherri :flowerforyou:
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    The End

Hello ladies! I can't believe it's the end of October! It seems like we just started this challenge together.

I didn't get any exercise in yesterday-spent most of the day asleep on the couch with the dog being sick :sick:

Weighed in today at 210...so I made my goal of loosing 10 pounds this month thanks to Jules, Jill, and all of you.

My goal for November? to continue using the exercises from this month and keep loosing weight.

Thanks again everyone! So glad I was part of this fiesty crew! ARRRRGGGG!

One-Eyed-Jackie
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    To my captains and teammates..

I have encountered some difficulties in keeping up with my professional, family and personal schedules. I'm sorry not to have captured Fatty this month..

Thank you for understanding.

Monica

Hey Monica...we do understand...I've watched you make GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS over the past few months...can't wait to see you back fully in the game...UNTIL THEN...wishing you much luck and I will be checking on you so I hope we will remain friends.
  • spgabby86
    Options
    WOW can't believe it's OVER...the ship has anchored :frown: and I know I'm going to miss you ladies...

Starting Challenge Weight 156.6
    GW 149 (by the end of Oct)
    Ultimate Goal 140
    AGE 44
    HEIGHT 5'0'
    Waist – 34
    HIPS 42

FINAL
    CW/FINAL CHALLENGE Weight ~ 151.0 (down 5.6lbs)
    GW 149 (by the end of Oct) - DIDN’T MEET GOAL…Missed by 2lbs
    Ultimate Goal 140 - hope to be there by Jan 18, 2012
    AGE 44
    HEIGHT 5'0'
    Waist – 34 - ending Oct 32.5
    HIPS 42 - coming in at 42

It was and has been a WONDERFUL OCTOBER (shiver me timbers)..can’t be mad at losing 5.6lbs this month :drinker: …and the inches have been great as well :love: …it’s really starting to show…so off now to go shopping can’t fit any of my clothes…that’s what I call bitter/sweet! Clothes just cost to much…but using coupons today…plan to get 2 pair of pants!

Thanks again to Jules and Jill…you ladies are the best…I understand you are taking time off for November, hope to hear from you again in December…we will need you ladies to help FIGHT MR FATTY :bigsmile: ….Until then ARRGHHHHHH! :flowerforyou:

Wishing all the ladies of HIDDEN CHALLENGE MUCH SUCCESS! We are ALL BIG WINNERS no matter what the scale says...
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    204 lbs
  • spgabby86
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

Looks like we're at the end of our challenge. It was a blast getting to know all of you and a BIG THANK YOU goes out to Jill and Jules. Keeping tabs on challenges and providing motivation takes love and commitment. We appreciate your hard work!

:heart:

My final weigh-in (from yesterday morning) is 130.4. At the start of the challenge I was 134.8. So that's a loss of 4.4 pounds! I didn't realize it was that much until now. Woo hoo - take that, Fatty!

Remember, just because this is the end of THIS challenge doesn't mean it's time to slack off!!! Fatty is always out there waiting to get us. Stay strong and rock on!!!

Scallywag Sherri :flowerforyou:

Right back at you Sherri...GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT! :flowerforyou:
  • spgabby86
    Options
    The End

Hello ladies! I can't believe it's the end of October! It seems like we just started this challenge together.

I didn't get any exercise in yesterday-spent most of the day asleep on the couch with the dog being sick :sick:

Weighed in today at 210...so I made my goal of loosing 10 pounds this month thanks to Jules, Jill, and all of you.

My goal for November? to continue using the exercises from this month and keep loosing weight.

Thanks again everyone! So glad I was part of this fiesty crew! ARRRRGGGG!

One-Eyed-Jackie

Nice Job Jackie...what a accomplishment...wishing you well in your journey...I know you'll do GREAT! :flowerforyou:
  • spgabby86
    Options
    216.8 today - i went down, but i'm not impressed w/ myself this month. :( I hope to get my motivation back for November's Challenge!

You had a GREAT JOURNEY...I'm sure you will continue to do will...Remember..YOU'LL WIN IF YOU DON'T QUIT! Best of Luck! :flowerforyou:
  • spgabby86
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

Weigh-in today: 234. Considering that I went up a little bit earlier in the month, I'm very happy with my final October weight, and I hope to keep going into November, December, and beyond.

My goals for the rest of 2011:

1. Do 1 AOK each week - Good for the heart!
    2. Dance, since, be silly at least once each week - Good for the heart, and good for calories!
    3. Exercise - even just a little - 6 days/week - Good for consistency, and good for calories!
    4. Make healthy food choices at holiday events and just have a little of my "favorites" - Good for making lifelong changes!
    5. Remember that I am strong and capable, and remember to love and care about myself enough to take good care of me, which will help me better take care of others, too - Good for all!

My weight goal will be to reach 225 by 2012, but I know that I'll be in GREAT shape all around if I can keep up with the other 5 goals, regardless of the number on the scale.

Thanks again to everyone on the team for your support and your kindness! I'm excited to see what wonderful things the future holds for all of you as well!

Best wishes,
    Noelle :happy:

Noelle...great job...you will reach your goal of 225 by 2012 I'm certain of it...You already have in you what it will take to WIN! :flowerforyou:
  • spgabby86
    Options
    Happy Sunday! Weigh 128! No gain no loss. I am very happy with my results the month! Keeping fatty on the run!

NICE JOB MAINTAINING...
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Sorry I wasn't around this week, life sort of tumbled out of control. I had an awesome month with a great group of ladies, going to miss the challenge. My finally weigh in today was 199, ya me down into the 100's finally.
  • scapez
    Options
    Jill/Jules...

Can we figure out what we lost as a group for this month? I have a feeling that it's going to be a big ole fatty-slaying number!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    The End -

And so it is the end of the challenge and one more day until the end of the month. I've been running around for 2 months trying to get under 300 but the last 15lbs were as stubborn as ever. Emotionally, this week was also very difficult for me because of personal issues and just life in general. I pushed myself harder to get through it. I also had to flush out all this retained water I had! So, I saw the goal and I went for it. I told myself I would do my best, and if I did my best and failed I at least would not have any regrets.

Today, I woke up and I weighed 300.7. The goal is near and I shall see what tomorrow brings. More than the lbs lost it was the confidence gained and the feeling of knowing that I am possible of doing what needs to be done to get where I want to be. I am empowered!

. I'm so proud of us all for seeing it through to the end! I know each one of us is capable of getting to our ultimate goals and that having this community is an essential part of that tool. Thank you all for being my mates! I look forward to seeing all of your continued victories. :) xoxo
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES -

I cannot believe how lucky Jill & I were with our team- you fiesty wenches have been superb and made our lives SO SO easy!! You didn't really need us but thank you for allowing us to guide you anyhow!!

The results are FAB - U - LOUS!!!! Together the team lost a staggering 56.6lbs !!! :drinker:

I hope that you've all gained from October's challenge - you should be so PROUD of yourselves - you've each completed everything that I've (and yes I've been the bad cop compared to Jill's good cop ) AND MORE!!!!

If you've achieved one of the following -

lost weight
    became fitter
    exercised every day
    drank more water
    stayed under calories every day
    made new friends

THEN you have achieved your mission !!

Keep it up !!!!

:heart: BIG HUGS :heart: