30 days....and big deal NSV's

I have been here 30 days now.....everyday.....I have lost 8lbs....but way more than that has happened....

*I haven't taken a nap since about day 3
*I haven't had a diet pepsi in ....weeks....well I tried to have one this last week and it tasted really icky.....
*I only have one sweet a day.....yes this is a big big deal....I lived on sweets until 30 days ago (there is unopened choc covered salted caramels in my cupboard.....unopened and uneaten was unheard of 30 days ago
*I haven't quit
*yesterday I wore a Montana State University shirt (cuz in was game day!!!!) that I haven't worn in 3 years......
*yesterday someone asked me (while wearing my awesome MSU shirt) If I have lost weight....she was the first to notice...and it felt so good

and the best for last.....
*today my 7 year old son asked me "mom, are you going to play wii tennis or ride your bike"......after 30 days he knew I was going to do SOMETHING....it was just a matter of what......it literally made me teary because this way of LIVING is not just changing my life but my whole families!!! (my husband has joined in and while I type he and my two boys are climbing a local mountain) (the hubsters has lost 13 pounds so far....)

This is a hard journey....but sooooo worth it!!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!