Whats for lunch???

Options
Ok so what is everyone having/had for lunch today???? I havent ate yet and still dont know! lol..

Replies

• buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Ok so what is everyone having/had for lunch today???? I havent ate yet and still dont know! lol..
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

same thing I eat everyday

Turkey and cheese Hoagie/sub with a half a bag of baked bbq chips-
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    leftover homemade chicken pot pie
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    subway with my hubby.
  • smcopley
    smcopley Posts: 34
    Options
    turkey sandwhich, some guacamole chips, and cottage cheese :smile:
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    I don't know, probably some oatmeal. I've had a few high sodium days so I'm trying to flush it out of my system. Only thing I can find in this house that has no sodium lol!!
  • xfluffyfrogx
    Options
    Chicken salad on lettuce
  • katemac
    katemac Posts: 9
    Options
    leftover tenderloin! (NOT saving any for Better Half) lol.
    ...and a salad.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    grilled cheese on whole wheat and a slice of cantaloupe... and maybe some yogurt cause I'm in the mood for it. :flowerforyou:
  • amie1004
    amie1004 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Burger King Veggie Burger w/ cheese.
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    so far all I have planned is a raw green pepper cut up in strips w/ light ranch dip and a light yogurt.
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Leftover grilled bbq chicken breast and half cup of steamed brocolli and cauliflower. Yogurt for dessert . :happy:
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    2 fried (nonstick, no oil) eggs with a slice of tomato on whole wheat toast and a banana.
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Can of albacore tuna, 4 cups of lettuce, an apple and 2 tbsp of Walden Farms calorie free Italian dressing.
  • littletiger972000
    Options
    I had a Special K protein meal replacement bar and a Coke Zero. I forgot my lunch today and this the better option, even though I really wanted McDonalds! :ohwell:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Burger King Veggie Burger w/ cheese.

I am bummed....the BK here doesn't serve veggie burgers anymore.:mad:
  • saerah12
    saerah12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I had left over shredded taco chicken, over lettuce, tomato, onion, diced avocado and salsa w/ a little cheddar cheese. Awesome! I usually just eat left overs from the night before, it saves me some money:smile:
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    I had a roasted veggie and black bean burrito with a little lite sour cream. I still have an apple and some yogurt to eat later.
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    Boca-mushroom mozz. burger on a whole grain sandwich thin
    and some steamed Cauliflower
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I had one of the Meijer brand lean meals, the 5 cheese lasagna......GROSS!!! I usually get the Weight Watchers lasagna forentine but these were on sale. NEVER will I do that again. (off for bowl of ice cream now....just kidding).:wink: