Support Mtg. Place 4/7/09

Options
HI girls- (you know who you are!) I figured I would start a new topic called Support Mtg. Place so we would all know where to find one another. I did not know of another way to do this. So - when we want to post or need a pick-me-up, come to this page so we can communicate with each other. I log on several times a day to log my meals so I am here.
As it turns out, I gained 1.5 lbs. since yesterday - not sure what the deal is here. I ate very close to my 1200 cals but have not worked out in 3 days. I guess I better get to the gym!

If you are new to this page - please feel free to introduce yourself and join in!

Replies

• fortyandfab
    Options
    HI girls- (you know who you are!) I figured I would start a new topic called Support Mtg. Place so we would all know where to find one another. I did not know of another way to do this. So - when we want to post or need a pick-me-up, come to this page so we can communicate with each other. I log on several times a day to log my meals so I am here.
    As it turns out, I gained 1.5 lbs. since yesterday - not sure what the deal is here. I ate very close to my 1200 cals but have not worked out in 3 days. I guess I better get to the gym!

If you are new to this page - please feel free to introduce yourself and join in!
  • saz7
    saz7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting this together!! I was going to try to pull together a yahoo groups but hadn't started it yet. :smile:
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I found it! LOL.

Today is my day off from working out since I am in classes from 8AM to 10 PM. Yuck, I know! So...I hope everyone is having a good day and staying on target!

I am doing well with food since I bring all my meals with me. I cannot resist temptation on campus if I buy meals because of all the fast food places they have on campus now.

Have a great day everyone!!