Favorite brand of jeans?

Options
Looking to buy new ones! Currently about a size 5

I LOVE hollister jeans (super skinny) but don't have the $$ for $70 jeans.

Any suggestions for similar fit?

Replies

• Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You should totally check on ALMOST FAMOUS skinny jeans! They are regularily 50 bucks but I got a pair last year at Marshalls for 10 dollars and then since I'm shrinking got a pair on ebay (new with tags) for 10+5 shipping! I always get compliments on them and well they are great! I have many friends that are skinnier and thicker and they ALL look good! Very flattering! :) If not, I typically wear express jeans :D
  • Kellie0710
    Kellie0710 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Check to see if there is a Plato's Closet near you, they sell gently used brand names. I get my jeans from there since I LOVE how American Eagle fits but i cant stand spending so much on them lol
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I have no brand loyalty. If I like the price (usually what's on clearance), like the fit, and my bum looks good, I buy 'em.
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    So I bought these Eddie Bauer jeans this past August and I am kind of digging them. Curvey low rise fit to show off the abs. Very trendy for a 40+ year old woman...
  • oOLiveYourLifeOo
    Options
    I love the American Eagle Boyfriend FIt jeans. I like to buy them when they are on sale (and I am about to buy a pair or two in my goal size for motivation)
  • sal0118
    sal0118 Posts: 84
    Options
    Bump
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Anyone try Forever 21's jeans by chance?
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    jordache or gloria vanderbilt
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    maurices and vigoss.

They always fit me well and are inexpensive.
  • LemonPoppySeedMuffin
    Options
    I have no brand loyalty. If I like the price (usually what's on clearance), like the fit, and my bum looks good, I buy 'em.
    Yeah, same.
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Ones that make me look good.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    ok so I really love maurices jeans! Every time I am home I stock up :bigsmile:
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    I like Old Navy....those are the only jeans that fit comfortably whether I am a 20/22 or a current 14...I hope they feel the same way when I am a 9...or 7 :wink:

They are only about 30 bucks or so...
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    The ones that always fit me best (I have a naturally high waist) were pepes and falmers and my very favourite pair ever that I didn't mind splashing the cash on were my YSL black straight legs...I still have a pair and one day I WILL wear them again
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    The kind that fits after a bad weekend lol