Options
    GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!

STARTING 130
    GOAL 120
    LBS TO GO 10
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Man! I went over 300 calories last night!:noway: Oh well, just gotta do better today! Good luck everyone!:drinker:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Hi Be Goregeous! Glad to see you are still around MFP!:smile:

Too late to join?

Current weight 182lbs
    Goal Weight for June 170lbs
    Final Goal 150 lbs
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    168 current
    171 before
    28 to go
  • buffjess
    Options
    Why do i feel so dizzy? I ate some veggie soup a tbs of peanut butter. 4 servings of water and about to eat some ramen noodles.. Am i not eating right? too much or too little? I feel STARVED constantly!! A little inspiration please!!
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    I want to join!

I have a total of 28lbs. to lose, but I really want to lose 16lbs. before my class reunion on June 13th.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    okay, so, some of you may remember me. I've been off the wagon for awhile. Gotta get my butt back in gear. I have to get back on here daily. I gained some back after the holidays and I quit smoking, so that didn't help. Now I'm trying to get what I gained back off.
    soo....
    current:163
    Goal: (145-138)

knowing how my weight comes off when I really try, it's going to take me over 5 months. I tend to only lose on average of 4 pounds a month. I lose 1, then 2, then none for a couple of weeks, etc. So I'm not going to push myself like crazy.
    I'm going on a girls weekend with 9 other women in November, so that's my goal, but would love to be at goal by summer.

Jennifer
  • KatWood
    Options
    Why do i feel so dizzy? I ate some veggie soup a tbs of peanut butter. 4 servings of water and about to eat some ramen noodles.. Am i not eating right? too much or too little? I feel STARVED constantly!! A little inspiration please!!

Is this what you had for lunch? I don't know how many calories are in the soup or what you had for breakfast so it is hard to say.

What do you typically eat in a day? And do you work out?
  • buffjess
    Options

Is this what you had for lunch? I don't know how many calories are in the soup or what you had for breakfast so it is hard to say.

Well i woke up late so the veggie soup was more of a brunch..it was100 cals..lunch was ramen noodles and sweet tea..1 tbs of peanut butter for snack..I havent started working out yet but will be walking today and situps..Before now i have always been a junk food eater.
  • MissGorgeous
    Options
    keep up the good work laides!

today ive been so lazy and not hungry
    i took my girls to dance class and my husband took our son to his MMA class
    and then we came home and went right to the pool....i laid out and tanned pretty much all day
    i took some pics in my swimsuit :noway: hahah and read twilight by the pool
    now ive got to get the kiddos down for naps and then figure out what im cooking for dinner
    :wink:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Alright I weighted myself this morning

was: 176
    Current: 174.8
    Goal:140

Im so impressed with the weight loss this week. :drinker:
  • MissGorgeous
    Options
    congrats!
  • eri1mani
    eri1mani Posts: 42
    Options
    MFP start weight: 212
    current weight: 210
    goal weight : 170

still 38 to go :grumble: . nothing lost this week, guess I gotta work a lil harder!!
  • eri1mani
    eri1mani Posts: 42
    Options
    168 current
    171 before
    28 to go

BeGorgous ....DAMN girl you look great :noway: !! How long did it take you to lose what you've lost already?? Keep up the good work, hopfully I'll be posting some swimsuit pics soon :drinker:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    hahah and read twilight by the pool

careful! I lost a whole 2 weeks of my life to that series! Didn't leave the house, didn't go to the gym, just read, all the books! couldn't put them down!
  • KatWood
    Options

Well i woke up late so the veggie soup was more of a brunch..it was100 cals..lunch was ramen noodles and sweet tea..1 tbs of peanut butter for snack..I havent started working out yet but will be walking today and situps..Before now i have always been a junk food eater.

Well to be honest it does sound like you haven't had enough to eat.
    I think you should be eating at least 250-300 cals for breakfast alone. Since you woke up late I would probably eat the 300 cals for breakfast and try to make up some of the lunch calories by snacking in the afternoon. How many calories do you eat in a day? I know this is a controversial issue but I really do believe you shouldn't be going under your daily allotment and should be eating at least some of your exercise calories.

However, I could be wrong and you may just be feeling off cuz you overslept?
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Can I still join?!

I did so so good last spring, and somehow (minor miracle) even though I was super lazy all winter, *most* of the weight stayed off. Of the 45 lbs I lost, I've gained back about 12, so I want to re-lose that 12 plus about 15 more. I wanna look HOT for summer! Plus, in August I move into a new apartment, which is only open to college students, a ton of male athletes live there (drool) and there's a 25 person hot tub... need I say more? :laugh:

Weight February 08: 215
    Challenge Start Weight: 182
    Goal: 155

Weight to lose: 27 lbs
    Bikini Body, here I come!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Where is everyone?? **Bump**

I just did a bunch of ab exercises and leg exercises tonight and now I'm sitting and relaxing. Tomorrow its going to be nice in Minnesota so I'm hoping to get a good brisk walk in. :drinker:
  • MissGorgeous
    Options
    where is everyone??
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Current:173.4
    Goal: 140

I have now lost 40lbs with about 33 to loose. Im so excited.