Best/worst Halloween costume you've ever worn

Options
2»

Replies

• robinellis
    Options
    best: in 99' my friend and i (who is on the heavier end aswell) dressed up as playboy bunnies of the new millennium. it was soooo good.

worst: when i was in gr 7 i wore a borrowed home made fairy costume (with no wings???) and someone told my mom i looked like a tacky cocktail waitress. lol
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Ive only dressed up once in my entire life. We werent allowed to celebrate halloween as kids so when I got older, I felt weird about dressing up and just went to parties in normal clothes. The year I did dress up - I got to a party and was told if I didnt dress up I was going to be tormented. So I put on a flannel, a john deer hat and painted on a mustache with eyeliner. I was not a good lookin dude. Lamesauce.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Best: Dressed up as Randy Savage because I put a lot of work into it

Worst: Dressed up as Randy Savage very few people knew who we was and though I was a rodeo clown.

ditto for me, except remove "Randy Savage" and replace with "Sailor Moon"

Nobody got it. BOOO
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I was 8 or 9 and my mom put me in black tights covered me in a giant black trash bag filled with newspaper and gave me giant orange sunglasses... I was a California Raisin. What's my therapists number again?
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I was 8 or 9 and my mom put me in black tights covered me in a giant black trash bag filled with newspaper and gave me giant orange sunglasses... I was a California Raisin. What's my therapists number again?

omg i just laughed til i cried....
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

LMAO
    the things parents do
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    WORST:
    my mom dressed me as a ghost by putting me in a pillowcase with a pointed tip on my head....and sent me off with my uncle (a horrible racist)...(.now i live in a place where you would think segregation still existed til 1996)...that being said....i was 4 and didn't know what the KKK was .....i was whining about not liking my costume bc i wanted to be strawberry shortcake....so my uncle told everyone who called mer a ghost that i was a "little Ku Klux Klansman"....bc i did not know what that was....i didn't correct him.....i still hate him for that

BEST:
    HMMMMMMMMMMM....definitely she-ra....princess of power
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I don't recall a worst...

Best was when I dressed up as a man, I've done this twice. Fooled airport security (pre-9-11) when I had to get frisked due to my steel-toed boots, Security Guard, "Sir, step over here..." ,frisk frisk.. "Oh, um, oh... you are a gal..." Second time I dressed as a man for Halloween I was working in retail, I never let on to my customers that I was in a costume, just went along with the "role" and a customer requested another sales person because she was just having a difficult time with me being a man and just not being able to deal with it well. Lost that commission, but have the story. So it was a win-win.
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Worst: Kindergarten..someone fashioned together a pumpkin costume that was stuffed full of newspaper. I had to go to the bathroom and just cried and cried because I could figure out how to go w/out newspaper falling out of the bottom. I'm not really sure if I ever did go.

Best: 6 years ago I was at my lowest adult weight and I wore a sexy SWAT team jumpsuit with high cut boots. Going to the bathroom was tricky with this one too.
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    \\

LOL I love it!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Worst: Nature. I wore a camo suit and did my hair weird and wore face paint. I felt frumpy and ugly. This year, I made sure to wear a sexy costume.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    My best was as marge simpson. This is not me but it was the same principle with the blue big bubble rap

6300358393_352e6c0e95.jpg
    baby 085 by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr

Bad....mmmm I was a hooker at 9 or 10 years old