pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    CW: 190.4 (down 0.6 from last week)

Waist: 38.5 (down 0.5)
    Arm: 13 (same since June! :(
    Thigh: 24.5 (same)
    Hips: 40.5 (down 0.5)
    Bust: 41.5 (down 1")

Hopefully the new boxing moves I'm incorporating into my workouts will have an effect on my arms! :)
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    cw: 185

That is my Christmas goal - done by Halloween!! :bigsmile:
    I wish we had a happy dance smiley to choose from because that is what I have been feelin' this morning. I seem to be on a cycle of big loss - no/small loss - no loss - small/no loss - then back to big loss. This week is my big loss & I am going to enjoy it.

Woo hoo!!!!! :drinker:
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    159 again
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say a THANK YOU, to everyone who responded to my post yesterday. I am feeling much better today about the whole thing. One thing I do reconize is that this "social acceptance" vs "whats best for me" senerio has played out several times over the years not only in weight loss, but other aspect of my life. Social acceptance has always won out over what I wanted for myself. That being said, I'm determined to pass this "test of conviction" and not let others influence my journey. I talked to my son about this also, he switched to a vegan diet 3 years ago. He said that he had alot of negative feedback from people and the best thing he shared with me is that people don't like change that they are not in control of. That really struck a cord...... and that is exactly what most of you were saying too. So thank you again. You guys are the best!
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'll update on the puppy situation when I know more, I noticed the puppies weren't outside anymore with the mom and the dad this morning...so not sure if they moved them for good, or just one day or what. At least they did something though.
    glad to hear thatbthere has been some change. Hopefully for the best. Keep us posted!
  • azeria
    Options
    Just wanted to say a THANK YOU, to everyone who responded to my post yesterday. I am feeling much better today about the whole thing. One thing I do reconize is that this "social acceptance" vs "whats best for me" senerio has played out several times over the years not only in weight loss, but other aspect of my life. Social acceptance has always won out over what I wanted for myself. That being said, I'm determined to pass this "test of conviction" and not let others influence my journey. I talked to my son about this also, he switched to a vegan diet 3 years ago. He said that he had alot of negative feedback from people and the best thing he shared with me is that people don't like change that they are not in control of. That really struck a cord...... and that is exactly what most of you were saying too. So thank you again. You guys are the best!
    I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better about it.
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Cw: 186.2

Post measurements tomorrow no tape measure at work

It's a gain, but I deserve it! Been eating horrible this week, no water, ect.

So how was everyones Halloween weekend? I know it's not till Monday, but we dressed up for work yesterday. I was the goody but sweet Snooki! Lol. Did/is anyone dressing up?
  • azeria
    Options
    CW: 197 (I went up.., time to get my butt in gear!)

Bust: 48.5 (stayed the same)
    Waist: 43.5 (I lost!!! so happy!!!! Getting closer to wearing my favorite jeans!!!)
    Hips: 46.5 (I lost again!!!)
    Arm: 13 (same)
    Thigh: 22 (.5 loss... still good!)

Now, it's time to get dressed and go and exercise! Followed by eating some spaghetti squash... haha!
  • azeria
    Options
    Cw: 186.2

Post measurements tomorrow no tape measure at work

It's a gain, but I deserve it! Been eating horrible this week, no water, ect.

So how was everyones Halloween weekend? I know it's not till Monday, but we dressed up for work yesterday. I was the goody but sweet Snooki! Lol. Did/is anyone dressing up?
    I have a costume that I've worn for the last few years, but I am getting kind of bored of it. Don't think I'll dress up this year. The costume is a half angel and half devil... suits my personality!!! lol
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    cw: 185

That is my Christmas goal - done by Halloween!! :bigsmile:
    I wish we had a happy dance smiley to choose from because that is what I have been feelin' this morning. I seem to be on a cycle of big loss - no/small loss - no loss - small/no loss - then back to big loss. This week is my big loss & I am going to enjoy it.
    Way to go!!! I'm doing a happy dance for you! :bigsmile: :laugh: :drinker:
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats on hitting your goal, Kristin!! I'll dance for you too, too!

CW: 240

Bust: 47
    Waist: 42
    Hips: 52
    Arm: 14
    Thigh: 22.5

I'm doing a free 10 day trial at a gym near me and have been pretty unimpressed so far. I have been getting most of my cardio & strength training at home, but wanted to try the gym to see if I thought it was give me an edge. I like getting in the serious weight training, with more variety than what I can do at home...and I clocked some serious cardio yesterday and felt pretty good (although sore!). But I get a bad vibe from the people there. I'm the only overweight person I've seen (lots of skinny girls in hot pants & body builder guys) and no one, not even the staff, seems welcoming or friendly so I get really self conscious. They have a nice facility, but I know I won't go if I don't feel happy there.

I have another gym to try out that's closer to my home. Maybe that one will be better. Or maybe I'll find out that I'm just better off working out in the comfort of my own home. My husband and dog are always supportive and friendly. :)
  • azeria
    Options
    Congrats on hitting your goal, Kristin!! I'll dance for you too, too!

CW: 240

Bust: 47
    Waist: 42
    Hips: 52
    Arm: 14
    Thigh: 22.5

I'm doing a free 10 day trial at a gym near me and have been pretty unimpressed so far. I have been getting most of my cardio & strength training at home, but wanted to try the gym to see if I thought it was give me an edge. I like getting in the serious weight training, with more variety than what I can do at home...and I clocked some serious cardio yesterday and felt pretty good (although sore!). But I get a bad vibe from the people there. I'm the only overweight person I've seen (lots of skinny girls in hot pants & body builder guys) and no one, not even the staff, seems welcoming or friendly so I get really self conscious. They have a nice facility, but I know I won't go if I don't feel happy there.

I have another gym to try out that's closer to my home. Maybe that one will be better. Or maybe I'll find out that I'm just better off working out in the comfort of my own home. My husband and dog are always supportive and friendly. :)
    hope you can find a gym that works for you. Its an awful feeling to be uncomfortable to do what is best for you.
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Had another failure of a day in terms of calories. Need to get my butt in gear!
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    CW: 133
    Gain for me.... big time! Ugh the last few weeks have been crazy but I'm getting back on track
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    132.4 wt today
    Waist 33.0 on 10/29/11
    Hips 35.0 on 10/29/11
    Breasts 35.0 on 10/29/11
    Thighs 19.5 on 10/29/11
    Arms 10.25 on 10/29/11

Not sure why but I flucuate w/ my breast measurement.....strange unless it has to do w/ TOM......but I"m doing around the same time & not during TOM....any ideas?
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Sorry I have been totally MIA over the last month as my studies just consumed my life. BUT now I'm finished!!! I finished my last assignment on Saturday and I 'm back with vengeance! Over the last month I have been eating terribly, not logging in and not drinking water and not tracking what I eat but that changes right now. I jumped on the scales and nearly had a heart attack from all the weight I've but on BUT I did it to myself so today I'm making a change. So weigh in is 234.3 :sad: :explode:

Ok off to drink some water!!
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    CW: 219.6

Waist: 43 in
    Hips: 53.25 in
    Arm: 14.75 in
    Thigh: 27.25 in
    Bust: 45 in
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    CW 178
    Bust 41
    Waist 34
    Hips 42
    Arms 16
    Thighs 26.5
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Eeek...almost forgot about measurements...

CW - 215.4
    Bust - 43
    Waist - 44
    Hips - 50
    Arms 16
    Thighs 27
  • luvmyjp
    luvmyjp Posts: 49
    Options
    cw 177.3
    bust-37.5
    waste-35