Sexy for Summer 2012 Challenge

Options

Replies

• jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Just checking in.. I did 2 miles today and 2 yesterday for a total of 4 miles. So happy I did because I went to chucke cheese for my nephews 5th birthday tonite. Just barely came in under calorie goal with 30 to spare, whew! Maybe tomorrow I can be motivated enough to get in 4 miles in,.we'll see! Hope everyone's having a great Friday nite!
  • librarynerd81
    librarynerd81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Challenges keep me honest. Lol!

Name: Jessica
    CW: 173
    GW: 137
    1 IL: No matter my weight, I'm still curvy and hide the pounds pretty well.
    1 IH: My mom belly!! I've had two c-sections and would love to tone up that lower belly!!!!

I won't be able to do this week's challenge, but I'm excited to start Monday.
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not to late to join. This would be excellent for me because long term goal and my final mini goal reward is to hit 130lbs by summer and get some new swimwear ;)

Name: Sarah Fearnley
    SW: 171 - my ticker says 166 but that was a couple of weeks ago. I don't have the heart to put it up. It just leave it until I go down again.
    GW: 130
    1IL: I have very pretty hair. Long, light brown, and curly.
    1IH: My huge belly. It has been encouraging that since loosing a little, my girls actually stick out farther then my belly.

Challenge Status: Ran/Walked 9.52miles (wow - added up it seems like way more than a little every day); Water - I got this, easily 16-20 glasses a day; Self encouragement - will work on that for next week.
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would like to Join... I'm not much of a runner though.

Name: Amanda
    Location ogden Utah
    CW 190.8
    Summer goal : 150
    Like that I'm finally starting to see that I'm loosing weight,
    Dislike tummy need to loose the tummy

Can't remember what else but Would love to join if it's still open...
  • walkinmydoxies
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge...and be slimmer by summer 2012. I need to get really serious and stay focused. Need friends for motivation and support.

Gail
    CW 199
    GW 150

I love my legs, sexy and toned.
    I hate stomach and big arms

Walked 1.5 miles today...drank 10 glasses of water
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    Awesome!

Okay, ladies..... We have quite a few people in the group, so I'm gonna go ahead and say that I have to draw the line.

On Sunday nights, I will post the link at the end of this forum for the next week's challenge :-)
  • michellelay
    Options
    Just checking in...

Yesterday I walked only .8 miles. (This is all my 4 month old would let me do) :) I drank 10 glasses of water yesterday.

Today, I ran 1 mile.

I am finding it hard to find time to workout. I work, have three kids, and I am currently going to school for my Master's Degree.
    But, I will figure it out!

I began using Myfitness pal in 2009. I weighed 187lbs. I then got down to 153. My husband and I finally got married after 10 years of being together! I was so happy because I was in great shape and I felt great about myself. We decided to try for one more child. I really tried to eat healthy and watch my weight while I was pregnant.

Now I am back down to 161 as of this morning. It feels good again to finally be able to exercise.

Thanks for the support!

By the way, I have never worn a bikini. By this summer I really want to be in one. :)
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    just checking did another 4 miles this morning going to start ChaLean Extreme this afternoon
  • ready4achange1
    Options
    I did only 2 miles this weeks challenge, but I am ready to fit 10 in next week! I have been doing other things though... I also ate great and no late night snacking. Late night snacking is the worse for me so I am really PROUD of myself!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!:flowerforyou:
  • TaraArriola
    Options
    Name: Tara Arriola
    Location: Texas City, TX (until December) then Murfreesboro, TN
    SW: 298
    GWS'12: 198
    1IL: I love that I still have most of my muscle definition in my legs. My legs are sexy when I wear heels.
    1IH: I want to lose my belly. I had three c-sections and know a flat belly is not in store for me; however, a cute muffin top would be fine with me.
    Challenge status: I have not done anything so far as this is the first time I have seen this, but just know I will be caught up by check in..
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options

I wonder if an old man can be sexy for the 2012 summer? Our next vacation is May 2012 and I need to be 165 before May. I'm 185 now so 20 more pounds by May. That's about 3lbs a month, I think I can lose the weight but old man 55 sexy hmmmmmmm.... LOL
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    Again, this is a closed group, now!

Checking in.....did 2 more miles today.....I need to do 4 miles tomorrow so that I have all 10 in for the week.

Been doing really well with water, and everything else :-)

Don't forget that monday is your weight and challenge check-in day.
  • jc1229
    Options
    Just checking in..not doing very good with the water today, only drank 7 glasses. On the bright side, I did do 4 miles today, hooray! So only have two more miles to do tomorrow to reach 10! Hope everyone is doing well!
  • jc1229
    Options
    Did so much better with the water today, 10 glasses of water so far. I also got in 3 miles today, for a total of 11 miles this week, YIPPEE! Hopefully I do just as well with next weeks challenge.
  • Brooke1585
    Brooke1585 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just checking in...I did a total of 11miles for the week. I didn't do so well with the water aspect of the challenge though.
  • phatdiva26
    Options
    I hope its not too late for me to join

What you need to do right now: Post your real name, location, starting weight, goal weight for summer 2012, one thing you love about your body, and one thing you really want to work on.

Name: Ashely Sutton
    SW: 299 (as of 10/30/2011)
    GWS'12: 204 (6/18/2012)

1IL: I love my chest! ;-)
    1IH: I want to work on my waist size i.e. belly fat because it is where I carry most of my weight
  • 8dozendiets
    Options

I wonder if an old man can be sexy for the 2012 summer? Our next vacation is May 2012 and I need to be 165 before May. I'm 185 now so 20 more pounds by May. That's about 3lbs a month, I think I can lose the weight but old man 55 sexy hmmmmmmm.... LOL

You're not old at 55 - not by a long shot. And we absolutely can be sexy at our age. I'm 56 and I hope to be looking pretty sexy in six months. Ten pounds to go....woo hoo!
  • 8dozendiets
    Options
    Checking in.....sick all weekend. Forced myself to do a mile yesterday. Lost half a pound last week.
  • Rolynthunder
    Rolynthunder Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Name: Carolyn
    SW: 134.5
    GW: 120
    I Love that my pants are starting to get loose

Challenge status so far:
    Have not exercised yet
    I have drank about 5 glasses of water
    I did tell myself I am beautiful inside and out