No NOVEMBER NONSENSE!! (October Shredders) Will close 11/1

Options
This group was made for the October Shredders that would like to continue with an accountability challenge. Others are welcome but i would like to have a closed forum starting Tomorrow. The challenge is to be active everyday starting TODAY and goes through December 3 !!!! It doesn't matter if you went for a quick walk around the block or a 2 hour Zumbathon! Just do something!

For those of you interested shoot me a message for the spreadsheet. This is a weekly spreadsheet to track your activity DAILY and if you were a lazy bum and didn't do anything you put that in that days block!!! (keeps you accountable).

Everyone from the October Shredders were so inspirational and motivating so if any who are not a part of this group and feel they will contribute such qualities feel free to join in the fun! :o)

NO GO OUT THERE AND WORK IT!!!!!!!!

Replies

• miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! I need this, and I am aiming to get back on the shred. Starting level 1 day 1 tomorrow. ( must not fall off the wagon after day 15 again, actually I made it to day 16 this time :)
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I am so excited! We should continue adding pictures to the photobucket too. Maybe we should go ahead and post our Shredders results and pictures in there and start again? What do you think? Even those of us who didn't finish, since it was the October Shred.
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Oh Oh Oh, and we need a new banner.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    i love this idea!!! woot woot!!! lets get it ladies!!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    i want in, i want in :bigsmile:
  • brittg7
    brittg7 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    im in!!!! this sounds awesme and a great way to keep me running each day....goal is 100 miles in november
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    For sure! I need to kick it into high gear this month! I have been sick and lazy and eating junk for the past 2 weeks!

November is going to be a great month to GET MOVING!!!!!!!!! and get to my final goal!!!! (I want to be at my final goal by Christmas)
  • DawnLamontagne
    Options
    This will be my first challenge, but I'm in!
  • weelee87
    weelee87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    yass count me in!! after a week off eating chocolate cake, crisps, getting drunk ect this is what i need for a kick up the behind!! :happy:

I'm almost there and was looking for december to be my target month (xmas nights out) so lets do it!!

Lee xxxx
  • ag1232
    ag1232 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm in! The more accountable I need to be, the better!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join :)
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I AM IN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !! How could I NOT be in ?!?!?!

Oh, and by the way - December 3rd is MY BDAY !!!! Yessir. 42 years young. So - more than ever I NEED this to look REAL good by then ! Ok, I realize I will not be able to lose 50 Lbs by 12/3 - but I would be happy with another 10Lbs... That would put me on the half way mark to my 1st ultimate goal of 175 Lbs....

So I need you ladies to keep me accountable !

I was thinking of doing another DVD like Ripped in 30 - BUT - since I didnt finish the Shred - I will stick with Mimi, and start Nov 1st. WE GOT THIS MIMI !! Miami in the HOUSE !!! (ok, Northeast transplants in Miami, but still...... LOL)

I also think we should upload AFTER pics of our 30 Day Challenge - even for those of us who have not finished the Shred, at least we get to see what has changed in this month.. I didnt finish it, but have lost another 7.2 Lbs this month, and would be nice to see if it reflects in the pics. And for those os us who havent lost weight - then it will be another incentive to get back on it !!!

Love you ladies, and can not see my life without y'all ! :heart:

ANd YES - we need a NEW banner !!! :flowerforyou:
  • Newfunlander
    Newfunlander Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Count me in ! :)
  • lizlee8
    lizlee8 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! :bigsmile:
    Now let's get this butt in gear! :smile:
    x
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Yes! not sure how to make a banner....any takers? and all of you who want in please send me a message for the spreadsheet....its easier to send it out when i get a message! :o) Thanks! NOW LETS DO THIS!
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I want in!! I really need this because I have been slacking and using stress as an excuse. I am moving into a new house tomorrow and also my sister has been in the I.C.U. for about 3 weeks and won't be getting out any time soon. So this challenge will be great for me because I know November will be even crazier than October so thank you for offering!! Let me know what to do. :smile:
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options

Oh, and by the way - December 3rd is MY BDAY !!!! Yessir. 42 years young. So - more than ever I NEED this to look REAL good by then ! Ok, I realize I will not be able to lose 50 Lbs by 12/3 - but I would be happy with another 10Lbs... That would put me on the half way mark to my 1st ultimate goal of 175 Lbs....

I was thinking of doing another DVD like Ripped in 30 - BUT - since I didnt finish the Shred - I will stick with Mimi, and start Nov 1st. WE GOT THIS MIMI !! Miami in the HOUSE !!! (ok, Northeast transplants in Miami, but still...... LOL)

I also think we should upload AFTER pics of our 30 Day Challenge - even for those of us who have not finished the Shred, at least we get to see what has changed in this month.. I didnt finish it, but have lost another 7.2 Lbs this month, and would be nice to see if it reflects in the pics. And for those os us who havent lost weight - then it will be another incentive to get back on it !!!

Lets get it in!!!!!!!!!!!
  • partonsara
    partonsara Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in since I failed miserably in october! Instead of shredding weight I gained!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options

sigh.....dare i hop on the 30 day shred wagon again..lol..