What foods do you really, *really* crave?

Options

Replies

• Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Blue cheese & crackers!

Oh, blue cheese. I could kill for a nice bit of Stilton.
  • mrsjenfrank
    mrsjenfrank Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    sushi. omg i love the stuff! there are two all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants in town that i love to go to with my friends.... oh man so addicting we eat until we're damn near ready to throw up. LOL spicy tuna roll... *drool*
  • marzahl68
    marzahl68 Posts: 201
    Options
    Melted Swiss Cheese
  • nothingisred
    Options
    cheese has a hold on me.

Me too. I haven't given it up though because I know I couldn't. I probably eat more cheese than I should but I still seem to be losing weight, I just try and buy lighter versions of cheese.

But cheesecake is my ultimate weekness. I can't allow myself to buy any or the whole thing will disappear very quickly.
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Anything that keeps me full for more than 5mins!! Healthy foods just DO NOT fill me up!!
  • amfeierabend74
    Options
    Soda in general. Cheese cake. And Ice cream!
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    Pizza AND corn-dogs. I think one corn-dog has like 400-500 calories.
  • AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    On the most part - I am pretty good with cravings as I dont like sweets - chocolate being the exeption but after a little bit I am not phased.

I crave this really wierd savoury scone loaf type thing that I randomly made a recipe for wondering if it will work ... it did and it is scrumtious!!! - its curry and spicy with some vegies throne in YUMM!! This thread has just made my craving worse!!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough... Once it's been in the oven, I can eat just one cookie or half a cookie... but if it's raw I'll eat the entire bowl... I just can't stop
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    2 minute noodles. They are of the devil though. So high in cals and sodium and give you nothing in return. Ive promised myself I can have two at 95kg. (24kg away) I'm craving them so bad but I'm NOT having them!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I crave pretty much anything that has my daily allowance od calories and fat in one go. Like cream and custard filled donuts or cailler chocolate. Pretty much anything from our local bakery especially the wonderful bread. My kids hate me right now since I don't bake anymore....even with 4 of them I always seem to eat the lions share!
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Eggs.
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I really really miss having a McDonalds meal and those amazing fries. Although, I did have some the other day. I had a good workout the day after because of my naughtyness.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Cereal and Real Coke. I have no restraint around cereal. Seriously like none - I will lay in bed and think about it if it is in the house. Coke is delightful but a once in a while treat.
  • michaelachallis
    michaelachallis Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    chips/crisps + dip.
    no control.
    could live on it.
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Recently, a cupcake. My boyfriend and I were at the grocery store yesterday and walked by the baked goods and he said "why are you tempting yourself like this?" My response was, "That cupcake will taste good for two minutes, but I'll have to spend 30 minutes at the gym to work it off, and it's just not worth it."
  • mezzoforteish
    Options
    Cupcakes, mcdonalds fries, and chinese food.
    I love going to Chinese buffets and eating like five plates of food, it's so bad, hahah.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Plain Greek yogurt.

It's weird. I'm seriously addicted to it. For the past 4-5 days especially, I've been consuming close to one entire large container (each container has 4x 227g servings) a day. Healthy as it is, I think I need to cut down a little, maybe down to 2 servings a day instead of 3 or more.

As for unhealthy cravings... Baklava, fries, fresh mozzarella panini, and occasionally cheesecake. None of them can hold a candle to plain Greek yogurt though, thankfully.
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    French fries.

There is no such thing as a bad fry in my world.
  • gingerb85
    gingerb85 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Okay, perhaps I'm weird, but I crave hummus. :^) I absolutely adore hummus and eat it a lot.

I'm vegan and was really thinking I'd crave things like cream and cheese and sushi (my previous loves). But I haven't. I had a bite of sushi about 3 months in and it was disgusting - gave me the "old shrimp shells in the garbage after a week in August" sensation and I thought I was going to toss my cookies! Haven't wanted cheese at all - cheese, butter, cream all make me nauseous just looking at the oily-ness of it. <shudder> And this is from BEFORE I even started to diet.

I still love chocolate, but now one small square of dark chocolate is enough to satisfy my craving. I also crave kale chips. My younger daughter begs me not to make them when "people" are coming over (they do smell the place up a bit), but my older daughter adores them and craves them with me!