Temptation

Options
so i cant seem to resist sweets and carbs they always end up in my mouth saying no is really hard

what are some tools you use to say no and keep on the healthy path?

Replies

• JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    I drink lots of water and carbonated water... seems to work for me
  • jacobhayes1
    Options
    I look in the mirror and call myself fat!
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    sugar free hard candies & gum!
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm finding the sugar battle extremely hard!!! I just have to skip the isle in e shopping center and think about how good I'm going and how good I will be if I don't eat them! Do you go shopping with someone? Meet them in the next isle so your. It even looking at them at all! Good luck with it, once you've stopped eating them for awhile the urge will stop trust me :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    I'm not tempted cause I count them in my daily eating.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Around Halloween I am NOT one to give any advice, that is for sure!!!! ;-D
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I just eat carbs. They are delicious :D

A nice alternative I have been having lately is just mixing a small amount of coconut milk into a smoothie or shake. Gives it a nice flavour without the sugar
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    so i cant seem to resist sweets and carbs they always end up in my mouth saying no is really hard

what are some tools you use to say no and keep on the healthy path?

If you can give yourself about a week to cut the sugars out, it becomes much easier. I promise. That's what I did. The only "candy" I have is a Dark Chocolate bar, 1 per week, broken up over 3 nights. It's good for your heart (dark chocolate, not milk chocolate).

Other than that, all the sugar i want in fruits.

You need some carbs, so don't cut them out completely. But what carbs you're eating is important too.
  • Uerzer
    Uerzer Posts: 273
    Options
    First turn your head to the right and then turn it to the left. Repeat this exercise everytime you are offered something to eat.