Hi, I'm Ashley and I'm motivated.

Options
My son is two years old in December. I still have about 30 lbs. of baby weight that I would absolutely love to lose.
See, I was very high risk while pregnant due to preeclampsia. I ballooned to at least 186 before I was put on bed rest. To go from 120ish and size three to 180's and god knows what size in a few short months certainly took a toll on my body AND my self esteem.
Anywho, I'm still here. And more motivated than ever to get myself into gear. I need to shape up for my health, my confidence, and my boy.
Currently, I'm at a bit of a plateau at 146. I've added some cardio to my routine, hoping that will make a difference.
What I would LOVE though is a pal as serious as I am about getting healthy and getting in shape. I've had a really rough emotional go of life since he was born, and I need that extra kick in the butt to keep me in line.

Replies

• Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    good luck with your weight loss journey
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You can add me if you want :smile: Best of luck with your weight loss, it sounds like you have the right attitude so I'm sure you'll reach your goal!
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey and feel free to add me if you like.

Kathy :smile:
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    My son is two years old in December. I still have about 30 lbs. of baby weight that I would absolutely love to lose.
    See, I was very high risk while pregnant due to preeclampsia. I ballooned to at least 186 before I was put on bed rest. To go from 120ish and size three to 180's and god knows what size in a few short months certainly took a toll on my body AND my self esteem.
    Anywho, I'm still here. And more motivated than ever to get myself into gear. I need to shape up for my health, my confidence, and my boy.
    Currently, I'm at a bit of a plateau at 146. I've added some cardio to my routine, hoping that will make a difference.
    What I would LOVE though is a pal as serious as I am about getting healthy and getting in shape. I've had a really rough emotional go of life since he was born, and I need that extra kick in the butt to keep me in line.

Love seeing people being so motivated =) welcome to the site and keep us posted on your progress
  • Divamomma
    Divamomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi ashley!! I have a 2 yrold too he turned 2 in sept I also Had a Very High risk Pregnancy I had Hyper-ephisis Grabaderm 7 months hospitalized 2x for that had a anti-neausa pump-on bed rest was almost whole pregnacy I also Had Preclampsia he was born healthy at 37 weels i was 193 then 2 summers ago i hit the gym 3-5x a week 20-25min treadmill 5 on eliptical that was tough for me then rest on 10-20lbs weights with eating right in 2 months i lost 23lbs then i platueaed at 180 gained 5 back then started zumba last summer love it but was down whole month of aug for 3rd endometirosis surgery so we got zumba for the wii & my cousin Intraduted me to mfp took awhile after to get to it but here i am faithfully every day( i just forget to log on somedays lol sept 12 i went to doc & we r working on baby #2:) Since sept 12th i've been on 1200 cals a day i've dropped 14lbs I'm Very Modivated Happily Married Love Beinga wife & Mommy Would Love To Be friends I like To Help Modavate & encourage My Friends & Family we r now all eating healthier & Hubby is doing it with me he's lost 4lbs :)I'm now below 180& Dropping:)