Skinny Minnies Challenge

Options

Replies

• jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been in challenges for the last 3 months and I told myself no challenges for November! LOL
    Count me in!!
    It will keep me focused! I want to maintain!!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I would like to be included also!
  • darbym7
    darbym7 Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm in
  • mathen2
    mathen2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Count me in! This would be a great goal to maintain so I dont slack off at the gym during the holidays.
  • miggyxstardust
    miggyxstardust Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • Monkey81410
    Options
    I would love to be in this challenge! I have been having a bad few days and need some motivation! I'll friend you and then send you my stats.
  • Monkey81410
    Options
    I would love to be in this challenge! I have been having a bad few days and need some motivation! I'll friend you and then send you my stats.
  • Monkey81410
    Options
    Jennifer
    SW- 160
    GW- 150 (by thanksgiving)
    GW- 140 (by christmas)
  • shickam062604
    shickam062604 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My starting weight for this challenge is 166.
  • reginamazing
    reginamazing Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in! I am trying to lose 10 lbs by New Years Eve. (The same 10 lbs that I've been trying to lose since Jan 1, haha!)
  • patriotsbball123
    patriotsbball123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SW: 148.6
    Thanksgiving goal: 144.0
    Christmas goal: 142.0
    New Year's: maintain
  • EmilyStopFlying
    EmilyStopFlying Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i'm in
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well!!!
  • jenellechan26
    Options
    YAY!
    azachery
    jaeone
    darbym7
    miggyxstardust
    mathen2
    monkey81410
    lilaclizabeth
    reginamazing
    EmilyStopFlying
    Luvmybeebees
    Nelllie_88

You are all on my list!!!! YAY!

For everyone.... Pleas send me your starting weight ASAP so that we can start tracking it! You all make me smile! As a team we can all do this!

Thanks!
  • shickam062604
    shickam062604 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am excited to start this challenge with all of you! I want to be a skinny minnie!
  • jenellechan26
    Options
    Alrighty Everyone! Skinny Minnies group is now CLOSED!
    Can't wait to start this journey with you all! Stay tuned for the update later today!
  • wip1983
    wip1983 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I missed yesterdays challenge : ( what time are you usually going to send them out? I'm going to make up yesterdays today after class. Ugh... burpees... I hate that I love them. : D
  • reginamazing
    reginamazing Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I probably won't be able to start doing the challenges until I get in the full swing of the other programs I'm doing -- as of right now, when I'm done with them, I'm almost too exhausted to eat and stretch afterward, let alone do even more!
    Currently I'm doing Couch to 5K, which I just finished the second "week" of tonight (I'm not following the schedule quite how you're supposed to), and I just started Slim in 6, from the good people at Beachbody.com, makers of P90X. Let me get a solid week and a half into SI6 and I will start adding on Skinny Minnie challenges as well :)

Nice to meet you all!
  • jenellechan26
    Options
    I missed yesterdays challenge : ( what time are you usually going to send them out? I'm going to make up yesterdays today after class. Ugh... burpees... I hate that I love them. : D

I'm sorry I thought I responded to your comment :( I will be sending out the next day's challege the night before. So this evening I will send out the challenge for thurs? :)
  • jenellechan26
    Options
    I probably won't be able to start doing the challenges until I get in the full swing of the other programs I'm doing -- as of right now, when I'm done with them, I'm almost too exhausted to eat and stretch afterward, let alone do even more!
    Currently I'm doing Couch to 5K, which I just finished the second "week" of tonight (I'm not following the schedule quite how you're supposed to), and I just started Slim in 6, from the good people at Beachbody.com, makers of P90X. Let me get a solid week and a half into SI6 and I will start adding on Skinny Minnie challenges as well :)

Nice to meet you all!

Ok wonderful! At least you are staying active which is the whole point! Good luck and just comment and do the challenges when you are not doing your other programs :) Those are great workouts! Woohoo!