I think I'm obsessed

Options
nomorewishing
nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
I think I've become a bit obsessed with losing weight. I've found myself actually putting food down if I don't have enough calories for it or if I'm not hungry. This has NEVER happened before! It used to be that if I wanted something, I ate it, regardless of whether I really needed it or not. I've also found myself wanting to exercise, that never happened before either. A year ago I would have considered 'exercise' to be a dirty word. I'm just praying I stick with it this time, I think I will though. Anyway, I'm just really thankful that I stumbled on this website and I'm even more thankful for all the encouraging friends I've found. Thank you all, it's so motivating to have a place to go to where people know what you're going through and try to help you as much as they can. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I totally know what you mean, I will not eat something regardless of want if I don't have calories left OR if it has too many calories for it's worth. Like I'll eat a 500 calorie healthy meal but I won't eat a 500 calorie unhealthy snack of much smaller size and less nutritional value.

I'm also feeling like exercising twice a day, feeling like I want to do more if I only exercise once.

Hoping I stay this way (at least for now) :p Don't want to be calorie counting forever!
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I totally know what you mean, I will not eat something regardless of want if I don't have calories left OR if it has too many calories for it's worth. Like I'll eat a 500 calorie healthy meal but I won't eat a 500 calorie unhealthy snack of much smaller size and less nutritional value.

I'm also feeling like exercising twice a day, feeling like I want to do more if I only exercise once.

Hoping I stay this way (at least for now) :p Don't want to be calorie counting forever!
    Yep, I've been dying to have McDonald's, but it really isn't worth it! I'm sure you can do it!!
  • helsbels80
    helsbels80 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Couldn't agree more!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    :smile: I completely agree! Congrats, it sounds like you have had an epiphany like you're going to make it a lifestyle change this time!! It's a great feeling isn't it? I too, say to myself who is this person, I don't recognize her! Making better choices, deciding that the McDonalds meal is just not worth my whole day of calories, wanting to try a new exercise, etc! Wow.. huh? Good for you, that's one good thing about a customized program like this, you don't get as bored. Good luck with your journey!! And oh I like smiley faces too, LOL :smile:
  • jessicaram2011
    jessicaram2011 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What a true blog. I know I have cute back on the things I like because Im so ready for a change. Im proud of you for having the courage to make the change.