New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hello everyone,
I am new to myfitnesspal, and was invited to try it from some fellow classmates. I am looking to get myself in better health, since I am suffering from many health issues. I am overweight, and need to lose about 40 - 45lbs. I am hoping that get healthier with also control some of my medical problems. I can use all the support I can get. I tend to get really discouraged. I have tried so many programs, and none have worked.

Replies

• hipbonesthighgap
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!
    Have fun here :)
    xx
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Welcome, this place is great for support!:)
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    welcome! :)
  • Gemini_at_36
    Options
    Hi Sharon, you are definately in the right place. I have met some wonderful people who have been in my shoes and know exactly what I'm going through. Good luck and have fun!:flowerforyou:
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Hi,

You've come to the right place for support.

Search forums looking for people with similar needs (such as age, location, medical conditions) and you'll be bound to get a lot of tips.

Cheers
  • FionaHelen
    FionaHelen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    well you have made the first step by joining, welcome and goodluck on your journey to becoming a healthier you!

feel free to add me if you would like for some extra support along the way! x
  • kellycollins83
    Options
    I am new to my fitness pal too! I lost 17kg last year which was amazing, I got down to 81kg. But I have had a rough year and depression has caused me to eat... in turn the weight is piling on again. 88.5kg now so I am determind to give this a go. :-)
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I am new to myfitnesspal, and was invited to try it from some fellow classmates. I am looking to get myself in better health, since I am suffering from many health issues. I am overweight, and need to lose about 40 - 45lbs. I am hoping that get healthier with also control some of my medical problems. I can use all the support I can get. I tend to get really discouraged. I have tried so many programs, and none have worked.
    Welcome to the site!
  • AshleyAmmerman
    Options
    Hey! Welcome, Glad you came! We'll get that weight off ya :) I'll message ya and we'll see what we can do!
  • LucyCarvall
    Options
    Hi I'm new too!!! Im sure you will get the weight off with help from lovely peeps on here!
  • ladybev35
    ladybev35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also new but already feel that this is the right place to be, the fact that i can add things onto my ipod as i eat makes it easier and also that i can ask for advice and help on using the site to the best that i can. We are all here for the same reason so please do ask for help if/when you need it.
    Please add me as a friend for support if you like :O)
    Bev
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If you are looking for friends, just add me. Happy to help.