You know you're obsessed with MFP when...

Options

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    True story...hear on the car radio about a local mexican restaurant having a special on fish tacos. It's funny all over again. As soon as you get home, you make it your status update so all your friends can think it's funny again, too.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    You find yourself saying
    "oh but the sodium, oh but the fat.......HOW on EARTH TO DO GET MORE PROTEIN"

You find yourself explaining to people that you have to eat 1000 more calories, because you burnt 1700 and you eat back your exercise calories.
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    ...when someone askes OMG what have you guys been doing to lose this weight? And you whip out your phone, show them the app for mfp and keep talking on and on and on about all of it's awesome features! You mention all of the supportive people and the scanner - then they can't shut you up, LOL!! Can't help it, I'm just a little passionate about it! :ohwell:

OMG....me too!!!! People think I'm crazy!!!!
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    True story...hear on the car radio about a local mexican restaurant having a special on fish tacos. It's funny all over again. As soon as you get home, you make it your status update so all your friends can think it's funny again, too.

And we do think its funny all over again, laughing like it just happened.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    ...when someone askes OMG what have you guys been doing to lose this weight? And you whip out your phone, show them the app for mfp and keep talking on and on and on about all of it's awesome features! You mention all of the supportive people and the scanner - then they can't shut you up, LOL!! Can't help it, I'm just a little passionate about it! :ohwell:

LOL I'm so guilty of this!
    I have to log my workout as soon as I'm done, while I'm still in the car. I can't wait to get home to log, I have to do it IMMEDIATELY!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

And we do think its funny all over again, laughing like it just happened.

Yes we do.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

and funny once again! lol, I do this, but I'm usually driving while I update my status....
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    Options
    ...MFP is more fun than FB
    Um, but it is !!!

I think my sleeping problem now is too much MFP now, not too much Facebook.....

"Must. Not. Go. Near. Computer. After. Bedtime. And. Before. Rising."

Hahaha! that is soooo true!

totally.. the worst part is when you are on MFP and procrastinating working out.. lol kinda defeats the purpose I think ;) I can't help that my MFP friends are so irresistible! lol

I have done this and it took a LOT to get me to peel myself away from the computer to get off my bum and work out!!
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I feel accountable because every morsel of food will be logged in here, and I put more effort in my exercise because I know I'm burning calories -- and it will be logged in here! What's FB again? LOL
    I love MFP and my MFP family!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    when you start talking about your MFP friends to your spouse/signifant other like you grew up with them and have known them forever.

^THIS!!!!!!
  • flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    When your husband yells: It's ME or MFP, dammit!!!
  • Flossykirk
    Flossykirk Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You mention all of the supportive people and the scanner......

What's the scanner? I have the mobile app on my Android phone, but scanner?? Help, I'm interested! Thanks...
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    when you start talking about your MFP friends to your spouse/signifant other like you grew up with them and have known them forever.

This

OR

You get good news and want to tell your MFP friends rather than your "real life" friends

I don't have a signifcant other....however I talk to you guys more than I do my real life friends LOL There are a couple girls that officially know more about whats going on with me than my best friends
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    When you're at work and you keep having to minimize the screen every time someone walks by.... :blushing: :bigsmile:

^Guilty
    your real life friends ask where you have been
    you log in drive thru and drive away deciding the calories aren't worth it
    you have a "wish list' of MFP friends you want

^Guilty

OMG I feel so much better!! lol
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    .........When you talk to friends on MFP more then you do with friends in real life. Everyone is always so happy here
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

I have one of these. As well as a list of "forum crushes"
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    :blushing:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    When you stand on top of a picnic table at a camping site...jumping up and down to get logged into your phone...so your consecutive day streak doesn't come to an end ;-)

AND/OR

When your ordering the jerk raspberry flatbread at the Greene Turtle and you tell them to hold the raspberry sauce. And you PROUDLY inform the waitress, "It's not worth the 350 calories."
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Your dog is standing next to you crying to go out and you keep saying just one more minute I have to respond to this thread first.

Weasley puts up with this. he also makes me move the computer so he can still cuddle. it's really funny.
    When you're at work and you keep having to minimize the screen every time someone walks by....

i am loving that it's fall and my boss wears boots, I can hear her coming now and log in more often. LOL.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    All of your excel windows have been formatted to show the top part of your browser. Therefore allowing you to see when you've received a notification from MFP to your email.

Sad sad sad