Good riddance!

Options
I've had a frantic and busy last ten days that included a weekend out of town ... llogged on and seemed to have lost a couple of friends. Good riddance! If you need constant and daily interaction from me and feel the need to punish me for having a life, you have issues. Issues!

Replies

• joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Is this a serious post?

(looks at post count)
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I feel that.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Is this a serious post?

(looks at post count)

This...lol
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    yet, it was enough to warrant an entire dedication thread. :flowerforyou:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    To be fair to those who deleted you, sometimes people join here with the best of intentions and don't follow through. You didn't log in for 10 days very soon after you joined, and obviously hadn't had a great deal of interaction with your "friends".

Since you have only been here for a short time, attachments haven't been formed.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    don't look at my post count...
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options

Lol why not. It's nice. ;-)
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I'm going back to bed!...I mean, work....
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options

i had to look.
  • Gemini_at_36
    Options
    I agree with you. I log on here daily but I don't always comment on each person. Besides if you have alot of friends, how can you comment on everyone? You would have to be sitting at the computer all the time. I think you did right in making this statement. Chin up child. Enjoy life. :flowerforyou:
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options

LOL!
  • Gemini_at_36
    Options
    Okay I stand to be corrected, is this a serious thread also, but geez, look at all those posts by others, I feel like a baby.:flowerforyou:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Do you remember their names?
  • wadair
    wadair Posts: 31
    Options
    Thank you! Obviously...it annoyed me. : )
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    After 10 days in the red I would have deleted you too. I will celebrate my 365 days here in 9 days. I missed one day when I had surgery, I only keep friends that are commited to this life style.
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    I agree with you. I log on here daily but I don't always comment on each person. Besides if you have alot of friends, how can you comment on everyone? You would have to be sitting at the computer all the time. I think you did right in making this statement. Chin up child. Enjoy life. :flowerforyou:

That would be why I dont have a ton of people on my list ~ So I can still interact and not sit at the computer all the time :)
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    After 10 days in the red I would have deleted you too. I will celebrate my 365 days here in 9 days. I missed one day when I had surgery, I only keep friends that are commited to this life style.

100% agreed!
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've had a frantic and busy last ten days that included a weekend out of town ... llogged on and seemed to have lost a couple of friends. Good riddance! If you need constant and daily interaction from me and feel the need to punish me for having a life, you have issues. Issues!

Bit thin skinned, aren't we?
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Do you remember their names?
    win
  • hatsmom
    hatsmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this, but does it really matter how many friends you have out here. I don't have any yet and I'm okay with that. :glasses:

Maybe someone can enlighten me??