What 30 lbs Lost looks like!

Options
2»

Replies

• Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenna, your progress so far is amazing well done. I would like to be 146 by Christmas add me if you want. :-) WTG
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenna, your progress so far is amazing well done. I would like to be 146 by Christmas add me if you want. :-) WTG
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    great job!
  • vz11
    vz11 Posts: 58
    Options
    I would love to do this goal. Add me please :happy:
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    you look great! nice job getting back on track before the complacency creep took back all that you had worked to attain.
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Looking good..Keep up the great work
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Today I am wearing the same dress I wore 30lbs ago...Looks ALOT different on me now! Here I am in the middle at 186ish - all time high! ( I am 5'8'' )

Now, Here I am 30 lbs lighter at 156. My new goal is 146 by Christmas.

My lowest since starting MFP was 149 - then I gave up a bit because I was so in love with my new body and got lazy. :sad:

A reminder to EVERYONE once you hit your goal, do NOT stop. Do not think a little of this and a little of that becasue that's what I did and I gained back 7 lbs!

Good luck to you all! And feel free to join me in my goal to lose 10 lbs by Christmas!!!

Cheers!

Jenna :drinker:

Congrats on your loss!! I really see the difference! I too took a picture of myself in a dress as a 'before', not sure if I plan to actually wear it in an after picture. Anyway, clothes are always such great motivating/measuring devices for weight loss!

Good luck to you as well in losing your last 10 lbs., you can definitely do it by Christmas! I'm striving to hit my goal weight by Christmas (losing another 20lb.)
  • Behipped
    Options
    Very inspirational! Great job.

I am also 5'8 and my highest weight was 186! I am currently 177 and working on it. Congrats on your success!
  • anitabenson83
    Options
    Amazing. You already looked so stylish, but that 30 lbs off is the icing on the cake! :smile:
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • joandem26
    Options
    You look stunning! Keep it up!
  • foraMEthatiLOVE
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the warning, I will always remain on here now once I reach my goal to help others with theirs :) You look awesome!!:smile:
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Well done!
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    you look great!! nice job!!:smile:
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!